~*~The Official... "Secret Santa has been" thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SS arrived last week (thank you crunchiegirl) :green:

I have been good though and left it under the xmas tree for the big day. I was tempted to open it but as it is my one and only present so far under the tree I decided to save it :)

Oooh! I really hope you like it! I had great fun buying for you! Still waiting my geeky present but it means every day the postie nearly gets their arm chewed off lol! I love the anticipation almost as much as actually receiving something! I pesk my hubby to let me open my birthday pressies early but I'd refuse point blank if he actually agreed that I could lol!:lol:

I posted my SS gift yesterday so my geek should get it soon..... I love SS!!

I posted my SS gift yesterday so my geek should get it soon..... I love SS!!
And I still use my gift from you last year vetty:hug:
Is fabby
xxxxx

Sent mine yesterday; hopefully it will arrive at its new home today :)

I am ill at the moment so cant send anything just yet but will do asap

all parcelled up and ready to post in a massive jiffy bag lol...the pressie is wee...just hope the receiver likes it :Scared:

On tender hooks....Do they like it or not?:lol:
Jen xxx

i posted mine out yesterday....:)

Received mine today :) Fab pink umbrella and some glitter candles , Thanks to my SS Angela:hug:

I got mine saturday !!! A cheese board and a salon geek badge........................used for a dinner party last night so thankyou very much busybeeeeeeee !!!!

I got mine saturday !!! A cheese board and a salon geek badge........................used for a dinner party last night so thankyou very much busybeeeeeeee !!!!
You are very welcome Sue.!!! Glad you put it to good use....:hug:
Jen xxx

I sent mine about 2 weeks ago and high hopes got it.. Which high hopes i must say..ur very lucky i say i'll post summin and don't...LOL.
Can't wait to get mine it's so exiting!
Posted via Mobile Device

still waiting. things like this make me realise how impatient i am :)

I would like to thank my secret santa who ever you are lol for my fantastic present, I was bought a gorgeous wooden I think its walnut but not sure lol butterfly shaped tealight candle holder...I LOVE IT!!

Suzanne x xx

Last edited:
Whoop whoop got mine today and its the first pressie under my tree:hug:
Big thanks to Zena (Nailzandbeauty) :hug:

Hope my geek gets hers soon and likes it xx

Its getting close now...please do post on here to say you got your gifts...doesnt appear to be many yet that have.

Yay! Just caught the postie before setting off for my run and a big thank you to poshfloss for my pressie -it's gone straight under the tree (as per the instructions on the wrapping which say no peeping till Christams! :lol: so excited - I love SS thank you Victoria x

Last edited:
Still not heard from my receiver.....and not received anything myself yet!:rolleyes:

Well I received mine today from Lil Linz (I am convinced that we got each other last year too but I cant remember) :rolleyes:... Anyway I am saving it for under the tree. She did a beuatiful job wrapping it and I am excited. I had to apologise to her for not wrapping it but hope she loves everything just the same!! :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back