~*~The Official... "Secret Santa has been" thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say.....I posted mine today...very very sorry its late!!!
Probably wount be there for christmas, but its on its way:smack:.

Just so you dont feel bad by yourself Lisa, i have only just posted my ss gift out today, i just have not had time to get to the post office,
if truth be known i havnt even posted it, i sent my other half to the post office lol, (sorry geeky friends)
so for those of you who are still waiting gifts are on the way :hug:

Nothing for me yet either, but don't worry geeky SS buddy after Christmas is fine..... At least the pressie I sent has been received, phew!

Its just a thought but could it be that neighbours are taking in packages if peeps are out? I sent mine signed for delivery so maybe someones neighbour has it or a delivery card has been missed...........
Yayayayayay!!!!!:green:
I got mine this morning, didnt sign for it though Min. And yes I will be a good busybee It has been put under the tree for crimbo day.:hug::hug:
Thank you sweetie. I did open the card though.
Jen xxxxx

Well their are 2 more delivery days to go so you never know.

Its NOT the present, its finding out WHO your secret santa is, well for me it is.:hug:

Just so you dont feel bad by yourself Lisa, i have only just posted my ss gift out today, i just have not had time to get to the post office,
if truth be known i havnt even posted it, i sent my other half to the post office lol, (sorry geeky friends)
so for those of you who are still waiting gifts are on the way :hug:

...and I received it today!!! Thanks so much Louise:hug:
It's under the tree to open Christmas Day. xxx

...and I received it today!!! Thanks so much Louise:hug:
It's under the tree to open Christmas Day. xxx

wow that was quick, your welcome hun :hug:

Haven't received mine yet the anticipation is killing me lol

Aww the postman just walked straight past my house, no SS till after xmas
;(

lol

I have been a good girl and waited until this morning to open my pressie as instructed and I have some heavenly smelling bubble bath, candle and body butter - can't wait to sample them all!
Thanks Poshfloss - this SS has been great fun
Hoep you all have a very happy day

Aw min, Thank you sweetie, I waited til yesterday, I got a lovely fairy windchime which sounds beautiful and a stunning crystal perfume bottle you did good buying for a girlie girl hunni.
Thank you Love them.:hug:
Jen xxxxxx

Thanks Louise....for my lovely silver candle, it'll look lovely in the salon.

...and for my scrummy chocolate bathbombs....i'll smell good enough to eat!! :eek::)

:hug:

Aw min, Thank you sweetie, I waited til yesterday, I got a lovely fairy windchime which sounds beautiful and a stunning crystal perfume bottle you did good buying for a girlie girl hunni.
Thank you Love them.:hug:
Jen xxxxxx

Glad you liked them! :hug: xxxxx

Thank you Fifitrix for my lovely gifts, a gorgeous swarovski thats already hanging in my window and some lovely Rose Quartz crystals to carry in my bag, lovely!! xxx :hug::hug:

I haven't had my SS yet, not really worried, I just think Santa has got it stuck at the bottom of his sack and it's gonna be found in the next few days. At least this way my Christmas is lasting longer as I still have a pressie coming :green:

I know the one I sent was received, that's the main thing to me!

Hope you're all enjoying the festive season:hug: xx

I got the coolest pair of green frog slippers from Lil Linz - I absolutely adore them!!:hug:

Thanks again to Crunchiegirl for my SS :)

Was great to open so many nice pressies and munch on a gorgeous bar of choc at the same time !!! :hug:

aww im still waiting for mines...its exciting getting pressies in the post

where's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(
I'm so sad i jump up whenever i here the postman!

Still not got mine and postie has walked past today! sob!

I have it on good authority that 3 presents are going to be late BUT THEY ARE on their way.
For the life of me, can't recall whom at the top of my head.
Just popped in quickly to check messages.
I PROMISE to log on laters, and message those that are 'supposed' to recieve theirs, just slightly late due to unforseen circumstances.
Sorry for delay...
Been a tad overwhelmed as you can imagine.
Pulling a 12hr shift today... exhausted already LMFAO

Giant hugs and back soon
:hug:

Latest posts

Back