~*~The Official... "Secret Santa has been" thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I received mine today from Lil Linz (I am convinced that we got each other last year too but I cant remember) :rolleyes:... Anyway I am saving it for under the tree. She did a beuatiful job wrapping it and I am excited. I had to apologise to her for not wrapping it but hope she loves everything just the same!! :hug::hug::hug:

:lol: You did, but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag. You were both late to provide your details... so you got each other. But as a rule, it's all random (done the same way I explained to you in the email when you asked and I was trying to put you off track LMFAO).
Sorry about that hun :hug:

Hi All,
I got my S S pressie about 10 days ago.
Thank you Ditzy...Not opened mine...I am a good girl will wait until Christmas day.
Crunchiegirl - So glad yours has arrived, defo no peeking until Christmas day, that is why I chose that paper.
I hope you like it.
This has been so much fun.
Happy Chritmas to all of you.
x x x x :hug: :hug: x x x x

Well I received mine today from Lil Linz (I am convinced that we got each other last year too but I cant remember) :rolleyes:... Anyway I am saving it for under the tree. She did a beuatiful job wrapping it and I am excited. I had to apologise to her for not wrapping it but hope she loves everything just the same!! :hug::hug::hug:
Nope! I got Mrs Geek last year although I didn't send to her.

Nope! I got Mrs Geek last year although I didn't send to her.

Right, that makes more sense. I didn't handle it last year, but I'm assuming they randomized the list in the same fashion that I did previous years.
Senders/Receivers aren't paired up.
It's completely random assignments.

Soory i got mine last week thanks ....... not opened mine keeping it till xmas. also posted mine. xxxx hope she likes it. xxxx

Well someone sent me a briiliant FROG candle last year and I am sure it was Lil Linz... and I was more than happy to have her back as a partner.:hug:

I can't wait to see what kind of gift I will receive this coming Christmas, I will show it to you when I receive it

Mine was sent and recieved but catsaremad but I havent had my present yet:cry: not many days left for post now either, postie has just been so nothing today....:cry:
xxxxx

Thanks to Annebet for the lovely necklace that arrived this morning; am definitely going to have to get some pics of me wearing it when I get a chance :)

hi Thanx to Linda C for the bracelet its lovely. :hug:

phew im glad you like it..its czech glass beads..its soo hard to think of something for someone you dont know...xxxx happy Christmas

klassy klaws i got the prezzie on fri thanks so much its beautiful :)

Thanks to Bombini for her prezy n card i received today.I have put it under tree and will let you all know what i got with picture xmas day. Thanks again Julliette xxxx

Mine came today, thanks Fifitrix!! I'm saving it till Christmas day :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Who else is still waiting for their pressies?
Postie has just been and still nothing for me:cry:
Jen xxxx

Mine was posted early last week by signed for delivery and I dont think its been received yet, will try and track it :irked:

nothing for me yet either....

Its just a thought but could it be that neighbours are taking in packages if peeps are out? I sent mine signed for delivery so maybe someones neighbour has it or a delivery card has been missed...........

Just wanted to say.....I posted mine today...very very sorry its late!!!
Probably wount be there for christmas, but its on its way:smack:.

Not got mine yet :cry:

Latest posts

Back