*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw guys I didn't mean to imply that anyone was being ungrateful.:hug:
Just concerned about the post thats all.:rolleyes:

I knew that Honey :hug:

A big thankyou to pink mummy i got a bottle of carva and some love heart chocolates in a gift box.
Thankyou so much :hug:

I hope my geek has received there present, it has been signed for so at least someone had it ! :lol:

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Rach269 for my lovely keyring.
I got it this morning. :hug::hug:

I hope my geek has received there present, it has been signed for so at least someone had it ! :lol:

Same as mine, it's been signed for but no word from the recipient...... I hope it went to the right place.....

I am not being ungrateful either as I still haven't had mine. Nor have I had anything to let me know that the person I sent to has had it either. I think I might pm her, what do you think?

Still nowt for me, but the one I sent has been received and that's the main thing. :green:

I am not being ungrateful either as I still haven't had mine. Nor have I had anything to let me know that the person I sent to has had it either. I think I might pm her, what do you think?

well i think i got spoilt!!!! for some reason i got 2 secret santas!! Joe90!!! That is the most awsome thing i have ever seen.. i was at my neighbours at the time.. when a white van turned up with a little package..
inside was the CUTEST!!! thing i have ever seen!
a little nut man dressed in cricket whites.. nuts about cricket! seriously cool stuff mate.. even dressed in pommie gear.. OH AND HE WOBBLES!!!

ok so for anyone who didnt get a secret santa.. can we put our hand up to send something to them? because i dont think its ungrateful or horrid to be looking forward to something and then disapointed when it doesnt come.. i mean i have to deal with aussie post!!

thankyou thankyou joe90.. and while i feel very spoilt.. i am so very chuffed! xx
will take pic after and upload!

Still nowt for me, but the one I sent has been received and that's the main thing. :green:
Same thing here...

I am now a very relieved geek that Chels got her little nut man at last - it took long enough. Thanks for posting Chels to let me know.

AT LAAAST!!!! i've got a note that a present i've sent is received!!! ... it traveled quite for a long time :rolleyes: ..i hoped it will get there much faster...

but anyway... now i'm absolutely calm & happy.. i've received my fantastic present even before Xmass (yupp...i couldnt wait, opened it at once :o ), it really made me think i'm the best child in the world :wink2: ... I'm so grateful to my amazing Santa! :hug: ... & now i know my sent package got to the place all ok...

haaa... Christmass... New Year... what a lovely time :) ... love it...

& once again Thank You all the Santas & The Best ever Elf VHunter for this idea of "secret santa" ... it gives so much joy & hppines to all of us (i believe)...

:hug::hug::hug::Love::Love::Love::hug::hug::hug:

INTRODUCING.. HARMI!! the wobbly nut man!!

2008_0104nails0018.JPG

isnt he lovely??? Thanks Joe90 xx:hug:

Originally Posted by Sals
Still nowt for me, but the one I sent has been received and that's the main thing

Same thing here...
same with me.

I'm getting a little concerned, not about the gift I sent, but the receipient. I sent my parcel at the beginning of December, along with another couple of parcels, which have been received, to her uk address.

I have not heard if she has received it, and I have not seen her online for ages!!! She had a pretty tough year last year ( from what I can gather, reading her blogs), I just hope she is ok.

Do you think it is ok to contact our recipient to see if their pressie has arrived? I have an awful feeling that the one I sent has gotten lost somewhere. :irked:

Do you think it is ok to contact our recipient to see if their pressie has arrived? I have an awful feeling that the one I sent has gotten lost somewhere. :irked:

mine too :irked:

stanleyann

Just bumping this thread back up because I still haven't heard whether my secret santa gift has been recieved yet!

I posted it mid December so it should definately have arrived by now.:irked:

WHOOOPS

Missed this bump!!!

Anyone who has not had an answer OR who has not received their pressie yet, please contact me with the details and I will follow up for you and find out what's going on.

Deadline is up, things have slowed down for the post... (but not in my life ROFL).

Thanks for your patience, everyone, for understanding my reasons in setting February 1st.

NOW IS THE TIME TO FOLLOW UP ON MISSING PRESSIES!!
So give me a holler

:hug:

I dont think my secret santa present that i sent found its destination which is sad :cry::cry::cry: but i will send another and hopefully the lady will get it this time now all the christmas post has gone!

sorry to ****** who never recieved the gift but not to worry another one will be on its way very soon.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back