*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't wait to get my SS present.:lol:

Just wanted to say thank you to klassy klaws for my secret santa ! :)
You are very welcome it wasnt much but I hope you liked it :hug:

Posted my gift today....if its YOU please let me know you got it....Hope you like it. xx

Massive thank you and hugs for Cec for my SS pressies that same today..... I received some fab thick fleece-lined socks, a beautiful glass angel christmas tree decoration, some Norwegian chocolate and a little gnome/wizard (sorry if he's something else :o!)

I'm really chuffed, and so grateful.... Thanks Cec, you've made me a happy geek :hug:......

Merry Christmas all,

Massive thank you and hugs for Cec for my SS pressies that same today..... I received some fab thick fleece-lined socks, a beautiful glass angel christmas tree decoration, some Norwegian chocolate and a little gnome/wizard (sorry if he's something else :o!)

I'm really chuffed, and so grateful.... Thanks Cec, you've made me a happy geek :hug:......

Merry Christmas all,

Hehe, yes, I think it's a little gnome... I only bought it because it is very Norwegian. I don'¨t know why, but I think it has to do with trolls and gnomes etc...:-D

And the socks... The knitting is very typical Norwegian. I just thought it was fun to buy something Norwegian! :) AND the socks are very warm (actually I bought myself a pair too as I am always freezing at my feet.)

SO, the angel was the "real" SS, the other things were just for fun as I am Norwegian! :-D

I am glad you liked the present!

:hug:Cec.

I went shopping today, la la la la la la la
FINALLY :lol:

Now to finish wrapping my parcels up....:lol:

I bought and posted out my pressie on saturday so the lucky person who had me as their ss should be getting a knock on the door soon (hope you will be in as it wont go through the letter box) lol:hug:

Luckily I have a cupboard next to the front door for the meters and recycle bins and our postie always puts our parcels in there and shoves a note through the door to let us know. Thank you so much Pips I love trinket boxes and these are fab, I have one with a fairy on top and the other with a dragon,:hug: they are going to look great in my home salon, which is about 50% done:lol:
Now tomorrow is my first day of so I have my ss to buy, wrap and post before my ss geek starts to panic and thinks she's been forgotten:green:

Thank you !!!! Grafxgal!!!! ......I got my SS present today .....I think ( almost positive ) it's a book mark that I can cross stitch myself.....:green: something crafty is ALWAYS GOOD !! and it's a KIWI bird !!
.....can't wait to get some time to do it ....will give me something to do on a cold winters night .......again thank you so very much !!! :hug:

Thank you !!!! Grafxgal!!!! ......I got my SS present today .....I think ( almost positive ) it's a book mark that I can cross stitch myself.....:green: something crafty is ALWAYS GOOD !! and it's a KIWI bird !!
.....can't wait to get some time to do it ....will give me something to do on a cold winters night .......again thank you so very much !!! :hug:

:hug:
You're very welcome hun, I'm so pleased that you like it:hug:

Cheers

:) thankyou so much to Lyndsay (Zingara) I got my Secret Santa pressie today.

I had a really long bus ride home and checked the letter box thinking... oh I hope there are no bills... and to my delight there was a surprise for me... my secret santa pressie... i was so excited I ran inside to open it :)
it got here really quickly... nice work to the postal service!

Oh... I LOVE the pressies you bought me, they are perfect. I got a sparkly silver little makeup bag with a mirror and lip gloss inside and funky light up keyring.. i love it.. .you got me sparkly AND gadgety... top marks :)

Thanks again, you really made my day :)

ps.. I have sent my secret santa pressie off this week... lets hope the postal service is just as quick on the return to the UK... ok i'll say no more or i'll be in trouble......

:) thankyou so much to Lyndsay (Zingara) I got my Secret Santa pressie today.

I had a really long bus ride home and checked the letter box thinking... oh I hope there are no bills... and to my delight there was a surprise for me... my secret santa pressie... i was so excited I ran inside to open it :)
it got here really quickly... nice work to the postal service!

Oh... I LOVE the pressies you bought me, they are perfect. I got a sparkly silver little makeup bag with a mirror and lip gloss inside and funky light up keyring.. i love it.. .you got me sparkly AND gadgety... top marks :)

Thanks again, you really made my day :)

ps.. I have sent my secret santa pressie off this week... lets hope the postal service is just as quick on the return to the UK... ok i'll say no more or i'll be in trouble......

I am so glad you like it hun....I was looking for something that was both sparkly and gadgety...but there isn't much, so I got one of each!! Enjoy! :hug:

:hug:A Big Huge Thankyou to Ange (Bagpuss) for my Secret Santa! I had all the good intentions of keeping it till Christmas Day, but I succumbed and opened it at haste!!!
I had a fab pair of slippers (so soft) and so sneeky with the whole Ugg Boot thing!!! And a beautiful pink jewellery box with embroidered butterflies on it!!!! I love it, really really, thankyou so much, Ive actually got a tear in my eye!

Thanks again Ange xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

:hug:A Big Huge Thankyou to Ange (Bagpuss) for my Secret Santa! I had all the good intentions of keeping it till Christmas Day, but I succumbed and opened it at haste!!!
I had a fab pair of slippers (so soft) and so sneeky with the whole Ugg Boot thing!!! And a beautiful pink jewellery box with embroidered butterflies on it!!!! I love it, really really, thankyou so much, Ive actually got a tear in my eye!

Thanks again Ange xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

your very welcome :hug: so please you liked them. xxx

Also just to add, I have posted my Secret Santa pressie! So when it arrives please let me know! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

My post is just to say thank you to Noodle, my gift arrived today and it's great... recycled pens and pencils (hooray I can NEVER find one when I need one) fairtrade choccie (yum!) and a pretty little recycled glass candle holder. Perfect, thank you xx

You're very welcome Zoe ... so pleased you like the gifts I chose for you.

haven't got mine yet. boo hoo:cry:

i posted mine off on monday so i hope my geek likes it, let me know when you get it whoever you are:),

Well.... I did my shopping, and now have 5 parcels to wrap, label and SHIP!
Yes... I'm a bad girl, but you can NOT imagine the insanity here : 8 new clients in one month- and more coming, Preparations for Pre-School Xmas concert (for which I'm secretary/head of fundraising/jack of all trades.. UGH) etc etc and a gazillion other crazy/madness things going on around here.
Let's just say, I've been burning candles at BOTH ends, and I'm down to 105lbs which is my pre-pregnancy weight of 7yrs ago = to my weight when I was in highschool AND I'm NOT on a diet and I'm NOT starving and I'm NOT exercising. Yup, running like a crazy woman with no sleep sure burns calories
:lol::lol::lol:

BUT the shopping is DONE!!!!

LOL

You geeks, when you gets yours from me... PLEASE forgive the tardiness...
You will, right? You'll still love me, aye?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

awww victoria, you sound lile me, (only im not losing any weight pmsl) fundraising, organising the pta, nativity plays costumes you name it pmsl

anyway of course we still love ya, im sure whoever your ss's are for they wont mind at all, especially after you doing all the hard work organising it babes

xxxxx:hug:

Thanks Nicky!!

And I just finished packing/labelling....
And did a recount (added a few when I was shopping)
and OMG :eek: Canada Post is gonna LOVE me!

I have 9 parcels :eek::eek: to send to the UK.

(there goes the bank account! :lol:)

Latest posts

Back