* The Official Secret Santa thread *

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't take part this year,
i did last year and never got mine so lost faith a bit this year but its great to read all your happy posts about your gifts,
merry crimbo everyone :hug:

I got a thank you from the person I sent mine too - but I still haven't received mine - maybe after Christmas !! Hope you all have a nice Chrustmas tomorrow xxx

I got it I got it! Sorry I didn't know if we were supposed to know or what we were supposed to do and I only just spotted this thread! I am blonde so that is my excuse. I love it by the way! Many many many big kisses. Lxxxxxxxxx

FEW!! :lol:

I didn't take part this year,
i did last year and never got mine so lost faith a bit this year but its great to read all your happy posts about your gifts,
merry crimbo everyone :hug:

I didn't join in either this year Lou. There was a little mix up and a santa wasn't assigned to me but Victoria sent me some fab stuff as my very special not so secret santa.

May I just say a big thank you to Jess (Sparklepink) for being my Secret Santa ... I love my prezzie :hug: xx

wow this sounds really exciting and it looks as though I missed out :cry: :cry:. Since this was soooo successful can you do a new years one :eek: please :eek: :lol:

Noodles a big:hug: and thank you for my pressies love them all.:Love:

I got the most gorgeous gift from Lil-Linz... a green frog candle... I love frogs and I love candles. Truly perfect... he is in my sitting room' Linz thank you so much... I love him! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I got the most gorgeous gift from Lil-Linz... a green frog candle... I love frogs and I love candles. Truly perfect... he is in my sitting room' Linz thank you so much... I love him! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad u like him, I couldn't resist when I saw him lol xxx :hug:

Thank you Ditzy for my beautiful, gorgeous 3 bejewelled pens in a bejewelled pen holder. I love them!!! :hug:

xx

Boo santa..............my pressie must have fallen off the sliegh.

It's probably typical xmas crush holding it up.
I know mine's been held up.
I'm sure you'll get it soon.
:hug:

wow this sounds really exciting and it looks as though I missed out :cry: :cry:. Since this was soooo successful can you do a new years one :eek: please :eek: :lol:
I don't think anyone would agree with you tbh. Its a lot of work for the organisers and then for everyone else its the expense.
this was on the boards since beginning of November for people to join in.

I don't think anyone would agree with you tbh. Its a lot of work for the organisers and then for everyone else its the expense.
this was on the boards since beginning of November for people to join in.

I think Bebeautiful was just joking hun :)

I agree though, although it was fun, it must be a logistical nightmare for the organisers and I don't begrudge paying out for a suprise gift but twice in one year (nay, one week!) would be too much :lol:

xx

I received 2 gorgeous bracelets all the way from Australia - thank you so much FabulousFingers :hug:. I saved my pressie til Christmas Day, and it was so worth the wait!

Boo santa..............my pressie must have fallen off the sliegh.

It must be with mine:cry:

I know the geek I bought for has already received mine since she pm'd me but as of now, i haven't got one!

I'm hoping mine reached its recipient too.

:hug:

Just to say a big thank you to my secret santa it was lovely.

Big :hug: and thankyou to my secret santa Vonavitch and I know my Santa-ee Kellym received her's and I hope she liked it xx

Maybe I will get mine this year!!! never mind Santa must have been busy

Latest posts

Back