** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane would you prefer that the thread be closed? We can do that for you if you would prefer and then people could be directed to you with queries. It is always a tough balance dealing with what is on here and working all day. Us mods know that for sure.

If you do want the thread closed then just let one of us know my darling!:wink2:

Oh don't close it, (please) lol, I'm doing the course, have phoned & enquired & I'm booking my place, if people get the thread back on track it won't need closing.

Can anyone tell me the contra indications, I know I will learn all this but I have varicose veins on one leg (not broken skin or anything) just under the skin, quite bad but cause no pain, & dont bother me at all, they are just ugly & stuck on my leg like an inconvinience lol, so I'm just wondering will I be able to have a wrap on the course? As if I can't have one by another student because of my varicose veins I have to take a model & I really struggle to find anyone to help me out!

Thanks! X

Also I will be going to the creative academy in Manchester to do my training, will I have to get my body out in front of a whole group of people? or just one person?

I've had 2 surgerys on my stomach & have quite big scars that look ugly & I'm paranoid about them! Don't mind showing one person but not a whole room full :eek:

I've just phoned creative Manchester but didnt ask this question x

Also I will be going to the creative academy in Manchester to do my training, will I have to get my body out in front of a whole group of people? or just one person?

I've had 2 surgerys on my stomach & have quite big scars that look ugly & I'm paranoid about them! Don't mind showing one person but not a whole room full :eek:

I've just phoned creative Manchester but didnt ask this question x

Call creative academy back they will talk you through all the contra indications and answer your questions. It's too comprehensive a list to put on here xx

Hi All

I'm hoping to book my training for this shortly, I'm trying to work out costs for setting up. From reading through threads I believe I will need the following:

Couch
Elec Blanket
Sharpie pen
SV Solution
Wrapture (small & large)
Blanket
Tape measure

Could anyone please tell me if there is anything else I would require.

Thanks
Gemma x

Foil blanket.... Dressing gown, maybe more than one blanket? X

I can't wait got my shrinking violet course on Tuesday!! Everyone seems to be doing it! What's everyone's average price for doing it? Seen some salons are doing it for like twenty then others about fifty! I'm sure I will learn what I need to know about charging at the course! X

Also I'm getting kit on Tuesday, is there anything else I need on top of it to buy?

Tibby Oliver have put a minimum cost on treatment to be £40 and above now, that's for offers too! My opening offer is £50 and will be £60 x

I heard this but didn't know it was true! Think I will do about fifty. How is this company going to know if people are charging a minimum of 40?

Anyone found charging less will be dealt with by the company! There is a private group on fb that you can be added to once trained, all the info you need is there, all friendly girls! I know girls have reported anyone they see advertising under £40, it's a recent thing so maybe people are still unaware! But it makes sense, 2/2.5 hours work, wages, cost if product etc, you got to make a profit! Plus it's one of those fantastic products that doesn't deserve to be under priced! X

You may also be interested to know that we have a Shrinking Violet social group on the site.

Simply click Groups on the tool bar, and follow the steps to join the group.

i cant find the group:confused:

hi there Ive trained through fingertips centre but cant seem to find how to join the group on here?? x

when i trained they told us you dxidnt need a foil blanket. xx
I have been doing the treatment now for a month and have done at least 40 treatments. but it is an expensive treatment once you add all costs up. I charge £50 now but still dont find it very cost effective

hi there Ive trained through fingertips centre but cant seem to find how to join the group on here?? x

We did have a social group for this, but it appears that the person maintaining the group may have deleted it.

can you please add me to group. i trained in fingertips centre. x

Hi Everyone
The group is on Facebook
Please friend request myself Tibby Olivier or Jane who is Tibby Olivier Pro on Facebook and then you can be added - our training schools also add you so please check with The Fingertips Centre x

when i trained they told us you dxidnt need a foil blanket. xx
I have been doing the treatment now for a month and have done at least 40 treatments. but it is an expensive treatment once you add all costs up. I charge £50 now but still dont find it very cost effective

Hi the price per treatment in total is £xx

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need any information at all please email [email protected] or ring 01200 428597

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back