** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the money ready and waiting. Called this morning to book on a course I'm just waiting for someone to call me back with dates! :( I'm soooo ready to go!!! :D please someone from shrinking violet call me back so I can book in!! I'm really excited to learn this course :D xxx

Eeekkkkk just waiting to pay!!! Can't wait for 25th April!!! :D soooooo excited :D xxx

Wow just had this slapped across my fb page. I was purely advertising the treatment coming soon so not in a position to stand my ground before I've done my training which I am next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow just had this slapped across my fb page. I was purely advertising the treatment coming soon so not in a position to stand my ground before I've done my training which I am next week.

Dont you just love know it alls x

I've removed post and replaced with reason for removing and trying to block her. She is a personal trainer and has shared it over her business wall and the rant has begun

Not sure what the above is about but if you need my help..friend me "tibby Olivier-Professional" on FB with a message so I know who you are lol x

Hi girls, I've just booked myself a course of 6 Shrinking Violets, I'm JUST fitting in 12 tops and 14 bottoms, what size should I expect after the course? I eat well and lightly exercise anyway.

Also do the SV wraps help cellulite?

If anyone can help please pm me! x

It will depend on yr metabolism and if on any meds etc..all will be explained in your consultation. As you exercise and eat well your metab should be good. If you want to PM me with any questions please do or pref email [email protected] xx and yes can help with cellulite

We have been asked by Tibby to close this thread, and as it is now turning into Q&A about where to train or get this treatment which they are struggling to monitor and answer.
They would prefer if these enquiries were made direct to Tibby & Moosebat via all the methods they mention in their posts rather than on here, therefore we shall comply and close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back