** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just mailed Moosebat and am eagerly awaiting a reply.

Can some please give a price of what we are to charge for this treatment?

I'm not asking for trade so it really shouldn't matter, no one seems to have answered that question.

I want to know if anyone in South Devon is offering this too before I invest, I'd love to try it out.

I think the going rate is about £60; certainly that's what I paid for one, in Newbury, Berkshire.

Between £40-65. Im charging £65. Its a 90 min treatment x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thankyou Lynne.

How long does the treatment take?

How was it for you?

It took at least 2 hours!
The therapist was lovely. I got very hot and sweaty!

Did you have a good result lynn?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi - I had a S.V wrap yesterday & am just wondering if its ok to have a spray tan done tomorrow nite??

Sorry if I sound really dense, do I need to purchase a double or single heated blanket?? xx

It took at least 2 hours!
The therapist was lovely. I got very hot and sweaty!

Not sounding like you want to rave about the treatment then Lynne?

I've booked a treatment and need some advice.

It's out of area for me so I won't be able to go home afterwards as I am going on somewhere to a gig for the night. After my treatment, will I want to change my clothes? Will I want to use wipes and then reapply deoderant? Or will I feel yucky for the rest of the day?

I'm asking because I know I won't be able to shower afterwards, but I want to feel clean!

It's out of area for me so I won't be able to go home afterwards as I am going on somewhere to a gig for the night. After my treatment, will I want to change my clothes? Will I want to use wipes and then reapply deoderant? Or will I feel yucky for the rest of the day?

I'm asking because I know I won't be able to shower afterwards, but I want to feel clean!

I've just had my first one today and lost over 11 inches!!!

I had to go straight from the salon out, and I felt fine putting my clothes back on and going out. You shouldn't get sweaty when you have it done, just get warm and relaxed. In fact, by the time I'd got in the car I didn't feel like I'd had anything done, other than feel relaxed xxx

I had to go straight from the salon out, and I felt fine putting my clothes back on and going out. You shouldn't get sweaty when you have it done, just get warm and relaxed. In fact, by the time I'd got in the car I didn't feel like I'd had anything done, other than feel relaxed xxx

Exactly how you should feel ;) fab loss :) keep us posted with your 72 hour loss if you're going back to be re-measured. If not, just keep everyone posted with how you feel :) xxx

The therapist gave me my measurement sheet and showed me exactly where she measure and told me to measure again after 24 hours and 72 hours xx

Wow 11 inches, that's amazing! Thanks for that, I'm going to wear my slightly tight jeans so it will be good not to have to change into something else and not have the opportunity for them to feel different.

I'm nervous, what if I'm the fluke that doesn't lose?:rolleyes: :wink2:

Wow 11 inches, that's amazing! Thanks for that, I'm going to wear my slightly tight jeans so it will be good not to have to change into something else and not have the opportunity for them to feel different.

I'm nervous, what if I'm the fluke that doesn't lose?:rolleyes: :wink2:

That's what I thought would happen to me!!

You need to leave the SV oil on for 12 hours and no exercising/getting sweaty for 24 hours. You also need to avoid alcohol, caffeine and fizzy drinks for 72 hours while SV continues to work. X :)

You need to leave the SV oil on for 12 hours and no exercising/getting sweaty for 24 hours. You also need to avoid alcohol, caffeine and fizzy drinks for 72 hours while SV continues to work. X :)

Quick question, my therapist said if I can leave my oil on for 72 hours without showering it will have maximum effect! Is that correct, I'm a bit mad on showering and it gives me panic attacks the thought of avoiding showing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back