** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everyone, i dont mean to be negative, i really do want this to work as it will soon be available in the salon I work in and I cant recommend a treatment that I dont have complete confidence in.
What is frustrating me is that no one seems to know how it works except by saying its the process of lipolysis. Lypolisis is acheivable through medication, injectables and I think maybe laser treatment. Now if we can acheive this by massaging a product onto the skin and wrapping, then plastic surgeons would be worried, it would be a breakthrough.
I feel like Im the only person who needs more than a before and after picture to beleive in a treatment. I had a body wrap 10 years ago, the procedure was very similar to this and i lost an inch round my middle, i was happy with the result and understoood how it worked.

Why not give TO a call and they will explain exactly how it works. 0800 567 7235

Im curious how everyone explains to clients how the treatment works when the ask?

ok thanks, they r engaged but will keep trying lol

Ladies quick query is it ok to do SV Wrap on someone with crohn's disease (ulcerative coilitis) they are on medication for the condition

Last edited by a moderator:
No not without doctors note x

Sorry if this has already been asked - but a girl I know said she has someone coming out to her house to train her in shrinking violet and faith lift - I would've thought you only get the training in a training center etc - is this how your trained in these, by someone coming to your home?

I sure when I was in the fingertips center last, they mentioned nothing about coming to your home & training you??!!

Am I wrong?

Sorry if this has already been asked - but a girl I know said she has someone coming out to her house to train her in shrinking violet and faith lift - I would've thought you only get the training in a training center etc - is this how your trained in these, by someone coming to your home?

I sure when I was in the fingertips center last, they mentioned nothing about coming to your home & training you??!!

Am I wrong?

Some of our authorised trainers do 1-2-1

Some of our authorised trainers do 1-2-1

Thanks! Just didn't want her to pay for something she won't be certified/ acknowledged for!!

If you want to check the trainer is authorised please PM me

Hiya,
I'm qualified in Body Wraps and have recently had a Shrinking Violet Wrap and loved the results, so was looking to use this product both with in the salon or for myself but I am struggling to find where they sell the product .... Can anyone help at all please??
Many Thanks :)

Hi

I want to look into doing a body wraps course and am most interested in the shrinking violets wraps but i cant seem to find the info onwhere you can do training?! Or can you do a body wraps training course and then buy the shrinking violets wraps.. Little confused :/ help!!

X

due to the new science involved and an increasing awareness by us of the need for trainers to have 100% product knowledge, as from April 1st SV will only be supplied to those trained in Shrinking Violet by an accredited/authorised Trainer. This will NOT affect existing customers. xx

due to the new science involved and an increasing awareness by us of the need for trainers to have 100% product knowledge, as from April 1st SV will only be supplied to those trained in Shrinking Violet by an accredited/authorised Trainer. This will NOT affect existing customers. xx

I live in somerset.. How do i find out About training?! Is there a website/number as i cant seem to find one.. Apologies if ive missed it in this thread!!

Trained today!!! 2 bookings already!! I can't wait to get the before and after pics on this one!! X

I live in somerset.. How do i find out About training?! Is there a website/number as i cant seem to find one.. Apologies if ive missed it in this thread!!
Hi..you can PM me an email address our number is 0800 567 7235 website www.tibbyolivierpro .com x

Hi. I am interested in adding Shrinking Violet body wrap to my range of procedures but would like to try it on myself before i invest (I only have a very small home salon). Does anyone out there offer this treatment so that i could try it first. I live in Leicester. Thanks for any replies.

I trained in Ireland, with different company for body wraps, I'm yet to register on your site as need to mail my certs. Does this mean I've wasted my money on training as you didn't / still don't have Irish distributor? :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I trained in Ireland, with different company for body wraps, I'm yet to register on your site as need to mail my certs. Does this mean I've wasted my money on training as you didn't / still don't have Irish distributor? :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

we do have an Irish Distributor The Beauty School Warrenpoint Newry :D

can someone PM me a rough treatment price you would charge clients for this, Im thinking about training it, got an email yesterday with all the bumph in it, sounds a bit complicated with all the different size wraps and solutions etc and trying to work out a cost

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back