** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to purchase the chin sculpt kit from Tibby Olivier and found the resale products are missing, anyone know if these have been removed from sale altogether?
Being repackaged according to facebook

Does anyone offer shrinking violet in DUNDEE??

Hi

I have just booked my training course for the end of March in Glasgow. I want to be as prepared as possible to start with friends and family as soon as I get my certificate and insurance. What extras do I need to invest in?
Do I need a sauna blanket? or a heated throw etc

Thanks x

Can anyone please tell me if anyone is offering shrinking Violet treatments anywhere near to Chester (ideally within 40 mins). Getting desperate to book for next week. Thanks xxx

Hi
Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm attending my SV training on a couple of weeks and looking for some information on retail homecare products and there cost?
Thanks
Louise x

How long should clients wait between having another wrap?

There is a girl that does SV in Dundee, she is on face book under shrinking violet dundee. x

How long should clients wait between having another wrap?

There is a girl that does SV in Dundee, she is on face book under shrinking violet dundee. x

Thank u

hi i have looked into doing the training,got the price and booking form but cant buy kit onn the day as it has to come from tibbyolivier i'm being told.Does anyone know roughly how much the kits cost as i've been waiting aroung 2-3 weeks and my account has still not been activated thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm attending my SV training on a couple of weeks and looking for some information on retail homecare products and there cost?
Thanks
Louise x

hi i have looked into doing the training,got the price and booking form but cant buy kit onn the day as it has to come from tibbyolivier i'm being told.Does anyone know roughly how much the kits cost as i've been waiting aroung 2-3 weeks and my account has still not been activated thanks

Hi

I have just booked my training course for the end of March in Glasgow. I want to be as prepared as possible to start with friends and family as soon as I get my certificate and insurance. What extras do I need to invest in?
Do I need a sauna blanket? or a heated throw etc

Just went to purchase the chin sculpt kit from Tibby Olivier and found the resale products are missing, anyone know if these have been removed from sale altogether?

Please contact us..we dont bite 0800 567 7235 :Love:

Went on shrinking violet training today, class was fab, loved product, treatment but was bit Dissapointment in on 3.5 inch loss, I know it's better than a slap in the face but having 14 measurements takin it doesn't average out as much.

The girl I practiced on lost 4.5 but she was quite a big girl. I've just measured myself again and I'm bigger that before! I'm so gutted but more to point I'm nervous. It doesn't work on clients. Ive seen some amazing results online n was so optimistic but now I'm scared I give myself a bad name and people claim it doesn't work, aaaaggghhh reassurance needed please geeks!

you'd get that type of loss on a normal inch loss body wrap and wouldn't go bigger than before. i guess the fad treatments won't last like the more solid treatments.

Went on shrinking violet training today, class was fab, loved product, treatment but was bit Dissapointment in on 3.5 inch loss, I know it's better than a slap in the face but having 14 measurements takin it doesn't average out as much.

The girl I practiced on lost 4.5 but she was quite a big girl. I've just measured myself again and I'm bigger that before! I'm so gutted but more to point I'm nervous. It doesn't work on clients. Ive seen some amazing results online n was so optimistic but now I'm scared I give myself a bad name and people claim it doesn't work, aaaaggghhh reassurance needed please geeks!

Firstly, what is wrong with a 3.5 inch loss? Would you lose that lying on your bed at home? No. Would you lose that after an hour in the gym? No.
Secondly, that is only your INITIAL loss! As it would have been explained to you in your training, this is a 72 hour treatment. IF you follow the aftercare advice... You will lose more!
Thirdly, size doesn't matter when having this treatment. It does not mean the larger you are, the more you will lose!
Fourthly, in your training you will have been measured by the other girl, now you're trying to measure yourself.... Of course your measurements will be different as you can't stand in the same position, this is why we encourage clients to judge losses by their clothes rather than inches as some can't always / not convenient to return for remeasure!

I would give it time to trial PROPERLY before you give up hope. It's a fantastic product and will make a massive difference to your business. Find some guineapigs that you know will follow the aftercare and get wrapping :)

It will be a great loss to you an your business if you do not give this treatment a proper trial to see how fabulous it is :D

Good luck hun

XxxX

Totally agree what Glamour said. Spot on

I would also ask how long you were wrapped for.

Exquisite..SV is hardly a "fad"..the glowing testimonial from Mrs geek..who is more than discerning in her treatments would certainly not have paid for a course ?? It also is FAT loss not fluid or detox as are most of the "solid" treatments.. Science moves on otherwise we would all still be painting our faces with white lead ! xx

Hi geeks,
I've just trained to do SV and I just gotta say, I love it!!!
Ok, loving aside, I've got a client who wants lash extensions done while she 'cooks' on the couch. My lashes take between 1 hour 30 and 2 hours. If I turn the electric blanket down, can she stay on the couch till I've finished her lashes??
Ami x
Edit Report

yes but as you say, turn down/off the heat you do not want her to sweat or dehydrate....and glad you love it :D

How long doing healthy eating and exercise would it take to lose inches?! A lot longer than an hour, give the product a chance and to give it a fair chance you need to wrap more than one person to make a decision on it! It is by far a fad treatment :)

To defend myself I never said it was a fad, I was very very very excited and have just spent best part of £400 on it! Had a panic last nite, that's all!

Got my parter to remeasure me tonite and I'm same as last nite.

Moosebat I was wrapped for over an hour, the training was great, not complaining about that although I will ask u this, u need to have a healthy lifestyle and not eat too much fat after course, I had healthy breakfast, soup for dinner but had baguette and chips for lunch which I class very unhealthy! Would 1 meal undo any inch loss or is it like a diet and u est well for few days then can have treat etc.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Your system may react differently to mine, but if I had that many carbs (especially a baguette) I would bloat right up as they make you hold onto water.

Anyone know where to do the shrinking violet training in and around Birmingham please :) thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back