** The Official Strictly Come Dancing Thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
Now have I missed it, I haven't seen a thread about it yet.....

Who has just watched the results, I can't believe that Gabbi and Penny were the bottom 2 :eek:. There are a handful of people who IMO deserved to go before either of these.

I have to admit I am pleased that Penny stayed though.

So, what do you all think?

Totally gob smacked!

The judges were kicking of in the papers last week so god knows what they will say this week - watch this space!

i have not seen it either...was going to watch it sat afternoon then had to go out....:cry:cant wait to see it though !!!!

This ism turning into a complete farce:irked:
It is no longer about who the best dancer is but who the public like no matter how crap they are I like Kate Galloway but she should have gone out not Gabby.
The public need to get a grip and vote on who the better dancers are:mad:

The public need to get a grip and vote on who the better dancers are:mad:
LOL! I see you agree with me then :lol:

I too think that Kate should have gone, well either her or Gabbi's hubby

Totally gob smacked!

The judges were kicking of in the papers last week so god knows what they will say this week - watch this space!
Ooh I missed those, but yes you are right, they weren't impressed tonight were they

Rachel you are a mind reader...I started an official SCD thread last year, and have meant to do one this year....but have been too gobsmacked by it all!!!

Where do I begin?

Kate should be gone....really!!....and sorry Kenny but you should follow.....

Gabby, should never have been put out....and I thought she was way better than Penny.

Wonder what the atmoshphere is like in Gabby & Kenny's house and James & Ola's tonight!

Obviously Flavia has been following my fitness regime......her abs are almost as good as mine....bless!

:lol:

Obviously Flavia has been following my fitness regime......her abs are almost as good as mine....bless!

:lol:
How dare you mention abs to me atm :smack:

Maybe I need to be having a go at the splits :eek:

So come on then, who do we LOVE.

I think Alisha (sp) and Kelly are fantastic. Matt was great last night too.

I love Dominic - think he is soooooo funny!

I have been really surprised by him, he looks like he would be a terrible dancer, but he is ok, not great but good, surprising light on his feet. Even if he is a bum watcher :lol:

Matt and Alysha are my favourites.......still not to sure about Kelly, the judges seem to be a bit too biased towards her, and for her looks not her dancing, and she is dancing with the detestable Brendan (booo, hiss!!)

First girls week, I thought Letitia Dean was awful and Stephanie Beacham should have stayed. NOW how good was Letitia on Saturday:eek:, and she and the lovely Darren seem to be having a good laugh in training.

I can't wait for Claudia Winklemans programme on Monday, after all this upset tonight. She may spontaneously combust live on air!!!.......love her!

You know I really couldn't stand him on his presenting programmes...too much a geezer for me.

BUT now!....I think he is great on SCD he is taking it so seriously AND he has the lovely Lilia to teach him. I think he may do quite well.

Still so gutted for Gabby just now though :irked:

Just watched the results - I am shocked at Gabbie being out!!! Not fair!

Just watched the results - I am shocked at Gabbie being out!!! Not fair!

i am with you on that....what a shocker of a result xxx

I have a guilty secret...quite awful really............i am a secret brendan fan.......not of his gurning...pmsl.......thought he was a sweetheart when he was in celebrity love island.....and i love penny.............oh and gethan..............grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hug:

Please please guys,this IS a dancing competition....im still reeling from the results....:eek:
Kate and Kenny,were a catastrophe....what the hell happened??

I still love Brendan....even though hes a rebel,he is god damn sexy....OMG,just one dance with him....:green:

I still love Brendan....even though hes a rebel,he is god damn sexy....OMG,just one dance with him....:green:

Jeepers, I'd rather dance with Brucie!! :lol:

Oh NO......no more of the lovely Lilia and Dominic!!!!
I am Scottish and I quite like rugby....but Kenny, if it ain't tartan then it ain't a Kilt
IT'S A SKIRT!!!!

He is trying his best but he and (2 left feet, dragged around by Anton!!) Kate have to go........please, for the love of God they have to gooooooo

Loved Alysha again......but how good was Gethin mmm mmmmm!!!

I will miss Dominic! :hug:

He was such a funny dancer! but i dont suppose they are there to make us laugh!

Get Kate out!

I missed it saturday night who got knocked out?

Not my looooovely Brendan?:green:

aaaaah no Dominic,thats fine!

Latest posts

Back