The ~Official~ Strictly Come Dancing Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't take my eyes off Matthew Cutler, he's gorgeous!

I KNOW!! it was like Christine who? on Saturday there doing the Samba!
Matthew was amazing.

I can't believe the bottom 2 on Sunday.

Mark Foster or Andrew Castle should have been in it and been sent off rather than poor Don and the lovely Lilia!!! Andrew nearly dropped the gorgeous Ola for goodness sake:eek:

Glad Heather and Brian made it through, she is so lovely when she is on with Claudia on It takes 2.

Am I the only one who thinks it was odd that Jessie Wallace did not appear on It takes 2 on the Monday after she was put out...in a Play my a*** !!!

Still loving John Sergeant BTW!!

I thought the wrong two were in the dance off also, Mark Foster is hopeless though I have to say I don't rate Hayley Holt much, as a professional her choreography isn't a patch on the others.

Yeah shame to see Lilia go. Ooh didn't notice that with Jessie on it takes two, did they say she was in a play???

Bye bye Mark.........loved the strip at the end though ;)

Not so good on Saturday to be honest, especially all the Pasa Dobles.

Loved that Heather was so much better and her and Brian are still in it....loving Brian btw!!

John Sergeant was BRILLIANT!!! I want a marching John Sergeant doll for Christmas :lol:
and ooh err matron what was Christina's Mambo like with Brian!!!!!! These professionals are FIT!!

Bye bye Mark.........loved the strip at the end though ;)

Not so good on Saturday to be honest, especially all the Pasa Dobles.

Loved that Heather was so much better and her and Brian are still in it....loving Brian btw!!

John Sergeant was BRILLIANT!!! I want a marching John Sergeant doll for Christmas :lol:
and ooh err matron what was Christina's Mambo like with Brian!!!!!! These professionals are FIT!!

I was really dissapointed in the Pasos, it's usually one of my favourite dances....... I'm glad Heather was better this week, and it was right that Mark went although it was sad for Hayley.

John Sargent is a firm favourite in this house, my 6 year old thinks he is brilliant!!!

Still loving it!!

Oh well Austin Healey (or wee smug git as we call him in my house!) is top of the leader board this week. I so wished someone would beat his score, but it was not to be :cry:

Jodie and Ian were robbed by the judges, as their waltz was absolutely beautiful, so romantic. I feel compelled to vote this week for JODIE!!!

I think the dance off has to be Andrew Castle, and maybe even Cherie or Christine (controversial ;))

Oh well Austin Healey (or wee smug git as we call him in my house!) is top of the leader board this week. I so wished someone would beat his score, but it was not to be :cry:

Jodie and Ian were robbed by the judges, as their waltz was absolutely beautiful, so romantic. I feel compelled to vote this week for JODIE!!!

I think the dance off has to be Andrew Castle, and maybe even Cherie or Christine (controversial ;))

I agree, not only was Jodie's dance better than the judges gave it credit for, but it also showed how much she has improved over the last few weeks.

Andrew really needs to go, it makes me cringe watching him!

You took the words off me Izzi - Jodie and Ian's waltz was beautiful, I loved it...... I did like Austin and Erin's quickstep though!

Dance-off? I think Cherie is being a bit exposed now - the slow elegant numbers are her thing and the last couple of weeks have shown her as a bit of a one trick pony IMO. Also, I think Christine is struggling now...... Andrew Castle is pretty awful though!

Great show tonight :)

Andrew Castle's shimmy's ...looked like he was drying his sleeves after being caught in the rain!!!!

TBH I was disappointed by Heather, but I want her to stay in as I love :Love: her together with Brian!!!! their New Yorkers in that cha cha cha were brilll....pity about the rest though!!

Sorry Izzi, but I don't get anything from Heather, her body just doesn't move, it's like her joints are all too stiff. I also find myself shouting at her to shut her mouth...she always has it open when she is dancing and it really bugs me.

Really really don't like Andrew, please let him go tonight.

Agree with what has been said re Cherie, beautiful in the slow dances but so doesn't suit the Latin ones.

Austin IMHO was fab, as was Tom.

Lisa Snowdon was great too, she is really growing on me.

But have to agree that Jodie has progressed SO Much and was beautiful last night, I never thought she would be able to pull it off, but boy she has and I am sure she has got more to give yet.

Loving It!

I don't usually watch this, but did tonight, I have to say that John Seargent looks very much like Jo Brand! He was hilarious I love him xx

Lol, Jo Brand said about that comment on 'have i got news for you' yesterday didn't she! I thought the same thing.

Time to go now though John, jokes over.

Did you see Beyonce on tonight? She had silver minx on!! I screamed!

Spotted it. It looked great with her outfit.:green:

Seriously...you could take your eyes off Brian and Christina???? :eek:

I must admit I kept trying to see Beyonce's nails, but they looked blue and silver stripes. ..is that a Minx design??? Pretty cool whatever they were.

John Sergeant lives to dance another day....even I (who loves him) has to say it really was the worst cha cha cha EVER!!!
Poor Heather!

Oh but the World number 1 Latin dancers doing their CHA CHA CHAAAA absolutely amazing.....I really think this standard of dance is worthy of being an Olympic Sport :eek:

Have not followed this closely but do watch from time to time. Simply can't take my eyes off Mark Foster and Austin Healey! Very yum!

To any Bruce fans out there..........mmmmmmmmmmm........ sorry......but his jokes are sooooo bad. They are cringe worthy.

Have not followed this closely but do watch from time to time. Simply can't take my eyes off Mark Foster and Austin Healey! Very yum!

To any Bruce fans out there..........mmmmmmmmmmm........ sorry......but his jokes are sooooo bad. They are cringe worthy.

I agree about Bruce bless him, it's time he retired! I met him in 1995 and he weren't as doddery then!

Brucie isn't doddery.....doddery he is NOT..........................

I think John should of gone shame for Heather. Rachel should not have been in the dance off but hey ho that the show.

Think will be good to see Tess dance.lol

I think John should of gone shame for Heather. Rachel should not have been in the dance off but hey ho that the show.

I agree, but I do think Heather would have gone soon anyway...... I think she'd hit her limit. I was a bit surprised about Rachel, but for me she doesn't really throw herself into the dances emotionally enough, so maybe the public think she isn't really that bothered?

I'm glad Jodie and Ian went through, I didn't fancy their chances in a dance off with that Samba, lol!!!

Latest posts

Back