The official 'The Apprentice' thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Woohoo, one of the best telly programmes of the year. Who's going to be watching???

Me Me. Just finished watching and sooo glad that that bully got fired. Right decision Siralan oops I mean Lord Sugar!

loved apprentice today, feel like eating sausages hehe! Dunno bout synergies?! All that bleeding rusk! xoxo

what a bunch of idiots!!
"oh yes people aspire to have a big house in the country and a flashy car... I already have that!"

MUG why you there then! I got threw to 3rd stage audition and just couldnt compete with people who had high ranking jobs and multi million pound shop chains!!! I only go me beauty bits and 30% stake in another business! lol

This year his not giving a job... his investing 100k in somebody for business venture! Personally I woulda just gone shopping so maybe its best I was out lol x

OMG! 6 more sleeps until the next one!
Love it love it love it!

the girls are going to be the interesting ones, the blonde one - oooohhhhh interesting! she definitely caught everyones attention.

The boys just stabbed each other in the backs, none of them excelled at anything in that task, they all looked in total shock!

I would definitely gone with the girls idea and the blonde one had a very valid point in the market, when she said listen the expert.

OMG! 6 more sleeps until the next one!
Love it love it love it!

the girls are going to be the interesting ones, the blonde one - oooohhhhh interesting! she definitely caught everyones attention.

The boys just stabbed each other in the backs, none of them excelled at anything in that task, they all looked in total shock!

I would definitely gone with the girls idea and the blonde one had a very valid point in the market, when she said listen the expert.

I agree with you but I didn't like it when she (Melissa?) argued with the Project Manager about 'closing the deal'...if someone had spoken to me like that saying "Pro..Fesh...anal...ism...." into my face I would not have been responsible for my actions lol! Irony being it wasn't very profesional!!

I thought Dara O'Brian did a good job on the Apprentice You've been fired programme ..another couple of weeks and we will have forgotten who Adrian Chiles was!!! Jenny Eclair was brilliant...as always!!!

izzidoll..another couple of weeks and we will have forgotten who Adrian Chiles was!!! Jenny Eclair was brilliant...as always!!![/QUOTE said:
I wish we could forget who Adrian Chiles is, only he on tv every morning, he really gets on my tit.
Saw Jenny Eclair at our local theartre last week she was absolutely brilliant, never stopped laughing the whole time.

Back to the subject, thought the first episode was great, the right man left, the men are just are huge bunch of ego's,thought that Alex was a bit of a drip bless him. The women will be very interesting, that blonde is going to upset a few people i think.

The blonde one wound me up! She may have some good ideas but then she was sooo embaressingly rude shouting at the team leader infront of the chef who was looking to buy, I thought he was going to walk off! It was a bit petty as it was a team task so who was closing the deal didnt really matter over winning the task and if she wanted to be team leader she should have done it in the first place. She wanted to hide behind the leader and then take control. I bet she was gutted she didn't do it as they won.

The blonde one wound me up!

Me too! I'm not a violent person but i really wanted to punch her lights out. :lol:

As surallan opps mean lordallan says,
don't make snap decisions on their personalities as you usually end up changing them after a few programmes.

i think I'm going to like her, she is going to calm down a bit and she did make a bit of a fool of herself by a) not stepping up to being PM and b) arguing over closing the deal.

5 more sleeps.

The DJ on the local radio was talking about it a couple of days ago & was wondering whether Lord Sugar had a script of one-liners that he had to come out with throughout the series.

I nearly spat my tea out at this one - "I know the words to 'Candle in The Wind', doesn't make me Elton bongo drums"

I just watched last nights apprentice on the iplayer. Wow those women gave me a headache.

Last nights episode was unbelievable!!
I think the wrong person got fired. the Team Leader of the girls should have been the one to go she was too young and inexperienced and lost control of her team, which ok could be overlooked BUT to turn down the offer from Boots without consulting her team, never mind that she should be thinking OOh this is a nationwide chain of shops so exclusivity and help with developement has to be a good thing!!!! :rolleyes:....I really couldn't believe it when she said NO!!
Then to pick people to come back in the Boardroom with her...then CHANGE HER MIND!! was ridiculous!!!

Notice in the Boardroom squabble between all the harpies that Melissa was very quiet and so were another couple of the girls......methinks they are the ones to watch!!

How good was the female (sorry forgot her name!) who was team leader of the other team :eek: I can't help but wonder who she would have brought into the Boardroom with her if the other team had taken up the Boots offer and they had lost, as they all worked well together and seemed to work well for her.

Oh...and still really missing Margaret...but Karen Brady was very good last night !!

I watched this weeks episode last night and blondie sortin out the boys was very impressive.
Thought it odd how quiet Melissa was in the boardroom she's been very vocal so far so yes she cud be one to watch!
Anybody pickin a winner yet? Or a favourite you'd like to see scoop it?

I think blondie (is her name Melissa?), notice how subdued she was this time?
and the shayne ward look-a-like for the boys.

the annoying twonk who was in the boardroom last week who did the Calculator quip will hopefully be gone soon.

Its a shame that the people they chose are so young, yes the PL was 22 but she used that as an excuse, well hey, she shouldn't be there then!

Would be good to see some people with proper life experience, they are all far too young to be going around proclaiming that they are gods and know everything. Or maybe they can't get grown-ups to do that hence the kindergarten we have this series.

I agree the girl who was the project leader should have gone. The second she broke down crying because her team wouldnt listen to her showed shes pretty weak.

Melissa and Liz are flying under the radar so will probably be there for a while. Stella did an awesome job with the boys.

How crappy was the guy doing the pitch who got all out of joint when he was going to be replaced with his 'i dont care what she thinks i know i can do it'.

Paloma and Sandeesh were annoying me and seem sneaky. They can go home anytime.

The thing that always gets me is these are supposed professional sales people yet their pitches are always as cringe worthy as high school projects.

It's beyond me how some of these guys & gals get such high powered & well trained jobs!!

it goes to show they are all hot air and bluster.

but when you think about it, they've been whittled down from hundreds of applications so its the producers that have decided what makes good TV.

I loved Ruth. God she was good.

Oh My Gosh!

What a fiasco!!!!

Michelle couldn't organise a drink in an AA meeting! What happened to her? As soon as she stamped her foot down and demanded to be PL she started to deflate infront of our very eyes. Shayne Ward did his outmost to undermine her by tutting and rolling her eyes at every opportunity.

That team were so lucky not to be the losers as she would have been kicked off and I think it would be a shame as she is very entertaining.

I personally would have kicked the Dr (Shilpa?) and the Asian woman off, she is sooooo off next week!

Come on geeks, wheres your comments?

The right man went.
What a waste, how long does it take to train as a surgeon? and how much?
Asolute time waster!!!!!
If last nights performance is anything to go by I wouldn`t want him operating on me.

Latest posts

Back