The official 'The Apprentice' thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Shibby was a surgeon, just thought he was a standard doctor (if you know what I mean). He is very intelligent but very arrogant with it, but the rest of the team should have reigned him in. He was the best person to go. I couldn't believe when he said he started his business with no money, how the blinking heck does a doctor not have any money to start a business.

I did think his business wasn't that great as he said I bring money in, whatever it is I bring money in. This implies that any amount of profit whatever the sum is. His actions in the meeting highlighted how inappropriate he is at negotiating deals.

Just got around to watching it on iplayer. Wow what a mess that was.

Melissa going into a meeting not knowing how much her products cost and then pressing every button on the calculator...so cringeworthy.

The other team making up products on the spot and promising the earth....dear dear.

The right muppet went home but he could have easily taken a few with him.

Im not feeling Liz, flying under the radar to stay out of trouble in manufacturing.

Oh My Gosh!

What a fiasco!!!!

Michelle couldn't organise a drink in an AA meeting! What happened to her? As soon as she stamped her foot down and demanded to be PL she started to deflate infront of our very eyes. Shayne Ward did his outmost to undermine her by tutting and rolling her eyes at every opportunity.

That team were so lucky not to be the losers as she would have been kicked off and I think it would be a shame as she is very entertaining.

I personally would have kicked the Dr (Shilpa?) and the Asian woman off, she is sooooo off next week!

Come on geeks, wheres your comments?

I did post after it, honest! But my wirelss connection crashed and I couldn't face typing it all again lol!

Melissa was definitelly saved by her team, I have NEVER heard Nick call someone Brilliant before about Chris(?) who ran the baking operation, so he may be the man to watch!!

The right guy went, he was useless and the way he was so flippant with the chef awaiting his bread rolls was unbelievable!! Did he really say tell them to try the Atkins diet :eek: He deserved a :smack: for that!!

I had liked Paloma until she was in the Boardroom then she just turned into an arrogant and aggresive harpy and she definitely told a bare faced lie when she denied slating the other girl. IT IS ALL BEING FILMED DEARIE!!...they showed her saying it on the Youv'e been Fired programme!!

Excellent show this year I am so hooked!!! :)

I had liked Paloma until she was in the Boardroom then she just turned into an arrogant and aggresive harpy and she definitely told a bare faced lie when she denied slating the other girl. IT IS ALL BEING FILMED DEARIE!!...they showed her saying it on the Youv'e been Fired programme!!

She's a nasty piece of work, I agree the right man went but tbh I respected him in the second meeting when he said they would struggle to fulfil the quantity having agreed to the hotel order...... She just undermined him and then moaned! Moral of that task, don't promise what you can't deliver.....

Melissa was definitely saved by her team, particularly the ex-Marine bloke in charge of manufacturing. I'd like to see him as project manager.

Melissa was lucky to have stayed but I think that Asian girl was cut some slack. When she was told how many rolls to make she flat out refused and then later said she did not know it was a confirmed order. If they had started on making those 1000 rolls they would have been the winners.

I kinda like Paloma. She's a clear communicator and business savvy which she has shown on all tasks without having to be PM. But thinking back to my corporate days she reminds me of the sort that thinks she's a bit above just as Lord Sugar said.

I think the Asian girl is on her way out.

Shilpa's team should have either offered the chef the baguettes or they could have easily stopped products of the baguettes and made them into rolls.
How that man slept albeit for an hour, knowing he couldn't fulfill the order I don't know!

(am an ex baker so thoroughly enjoyed watching the fiasco).

I love watching the episodes where they have to actually manufacture and sell.
The ones where its just selling or negotiating I find a bit boring (other than the ones where they get a list of random stuff to buy they have never heard of).

Also the ones where they have to work through the night or at silly hours of the morning...I must be sadistic :green:

I think this is turning into one of the best Apprentice series ever!! (still missing Margaret though!).

So glad Melissa got Fired last night.....it was the right decision!
She was bad at pitching....made worse by the fact that she kept telling everyone what a great pitcher she was :rolleyes: Their Project Manager Daniel(?) definitely made the right choice in him doing the main pitch to B&Q.

I have gone off Paloma a bit as she always seems to get involved in nasty disputes....although I think Clair should be fired first as she is such a whiner and could start a fight in an empty house, and then whine on and on about it forever!!! In fact those 3 girls that were on the sub team last night then Stewart are all on my hit list :lol:

After that there are so many strong candidates this year like I can't actually tell yet who will win !!

As I predicted I have totally forgotten about Adrian Chiles, Dara O'Braian was brilliant last night on the You've been fired programme.....I thought I was the only one who had nticed Melissa's invention of words!!....retributed !!! LMAO at that one!
(I think I preferrred Melissa with blonde hair though her dark bob was a bit too much for me, although I could see why she would need a disguise after her performance on the Apprentice lol)

I must admit to not really following this series (although I might catch up a bit on Sunday nights' repeats - but only if I remember). I used to watch the series avidly but I just can't stand all the arrogance and egos the size of Australia.

But I do still have a chuckle at the "Kosher Chicken" episode a few years' back.

God Im so glad Melissa went. I loved how she tried to convince Debenhams that even though they dont do showers or spades, they could fit the products in somewhere. She just doesnt take no for an answer and its annoying!!!

I thought thats Claire was a moany cow. She needs to get put out. Paloma has always got on my nerves since day one. xx

and I miss Margaret too :'( But really enjoying Karen!!

Loved apprentice last night!! Sooooooo good! What was up with mels reaction? "dont touch me!" she still didnt get it did she?!
Theres a couple of the woman the pee me off big time, laura sandeesh and paloma! The frown laura had was well embrassing, what a strop attack! I would like to see stella win, i really like her despite the fact she got it a bit wrong!

Latest posts

Back