~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
I couldn't find it if we already have one! If we do then please merge. If not then here it is!!! Who watched and what do you think?

with the new format I kept expecting them to buzz like BGT

I dont like that they get music in the auditions they never did before and it was better then

Hey i just atched it now, got my mum to record it, the guy at the end was amazing x

I only got to watch the last 15 minutes or so, but wasn't that guy Daniel great?!

I am just watching now. I cant believe its on again it feels like yesterday we were all so sad it was over YAY!!

I'm not keen on the new format. The standard wasn't very high, there were only a couple that sounded good enough to make finals! I hope it's not going to be a parade of losers like the year before last!

On to more important things...I thought Dannii looked amazing with some fab outfits and top marks for imagination styling her new hairdo. I'm so glad she's ditched the botox! Cheryl was more hit and miss, I think that lighter hair colour washes her out a bit and she was wearing that bloody cerise lippy again! That multi coloured vest top was grim as well, from some angles it defied all the laws of the universe and made her look bulky - how????? I thought the frilly high neck thing with her hair up was lovely though.

I didn't like the backing track either. Not fair to everyone else on the previous years.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am LOVING daniel.... If thats not the X-factor (Emms crosses arms x-factor stylee) Then I don;t know what is !

It was just like BGT without the buzzers. I liked it better when there was no backing music either. Its was quite kinda structured this time, was better when it seemed spontaneous.
I still liked it though, got my Saturday night entertainment back:lol:

how funny were triple trouble? ive watched it twice and watched xtra factor im obssesed with it!! loving dannii!! she's looking way better than she has ever done!!! did anyone see the bit on xtra factoer where louis was gettin slagged for being a bit more trendy...lol

Thank heavens its back on. I have a weird crush on Simon Cowell (shamefull eh?).
Thought the chappie at the end was brilliant.

Ohhh Persian - Simon is scrummy ;) But then I like Gordon Ramsay too!!!!

I loved Danyl at the end - I do worry that being so good from the start may be his downfall though! I think he will be consistent but how can you improv on that?

Don't like the new format one little bit though :( Too BGT and wayyyy to easy to keep your timing and stuff with backing tracks which takes the funniness away ( unless you include "Dream girls" who were on first!)

Roll on next week I say :)

I'm really not sure about the new format. The audience part is fine, but they all got much longer to sing, even the crap ones :eek: and some chose music and some didn't. Hmmm, maybe it'll grow on me but it seemed that we probably saw fewer auditions than normal for an episode.

I did however love Danyl. What an amazing guy - I just hope he doesn't flunk it once past boot camp.

Now what is with the 2 big girls? Surely someone has got to give them a reality check? Do they really think they have X factor? is it possible to be that delusional?
I have a little crush on gorden too. Quite fancy Piers Morgan as well if I'm honest.

just loving the fact Simon is back on our screens lol. Not sure of new format like what has been said it's not the same with backing tracks but never mind roll on next week hehe

Did you see Stacy from Dagenham? I am friendly with her Mum and Dad. She is on youtube

xx

OMG how hot was the teacher:green::green: he was amazing lets hope he can keep it up at bootcamp hes deffo one to watch:green:

Bring back the old X factor
I already want Danyl to win he was amazing !!

slightly o/t I'm just watching Girls Aloud vids on TMF and looking at Cheryl back in the earlier days I think it's a real shame she didn't keep her "own" teeth, the slight snaggle tooth on one side was really cute and stopped her looking "plastic"...

I hope there's some competition for Danyl (awful spelling!) on Saturday, I'm starting to look back on last year with fondness...

Latest posts

Back