The official X Factor 2010 thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not bear watching that Cher...!! It's been a very long time since I have seen someone sit on such high horse.. her attitude sucks big time.. so cocky and it's written all over her face... AND she is not even good...!!!

I can't abide her either. Her & her swagger....

Loving Matt, especially Matt with no hat!

Did feel sorry for Aiden last night. Hope he doesn't get booted off tonight as I think he'll be ok once he gets some more confidence.

Oh, & Mary rocked - how the audience love her :)

I loved Cher's first audition but I've totally gone off her. Hate the eyelashes she wears.

I totally agree with you. She's such a chav.

I can't believe Storm has gone. I was starting to love him. He was much better last week, and hasn't got a very strong voice, but still thought he was really good.

I watched on Saturday. I was bored, theres just so many of them and so many not very good ones. Ok singers but not money I would pay money to go and see.

That cher girl annoys me as theres a lot of recycling of things and calling them original. The other girl katie annoys me as she said in her interviews she wants to be a legend singing, acting dancing, just anything basically. A shame because if she wasnt so annoying I would actually buy her album. I like jazz voices.

I hope that win or lose Paije and Rebecca get to release music as they both have old school soul voices which are my fave.

I watched on Saturday. I was bored, theres just so many of them and so many not very good ones. Ok singers but not money I would pay money to go and see.

That cher girl annoys me as theres a lot of recycling of things and calling them original. The other girl katie annoys me as she said in her interviews she wants to be a legend singing, acting dancing, just anything basically. A shame because if she wasnt so annoying I would actually buy her album. I like jazz voices.

I hope that win or lose Paije and Rebecca get to release music as they both have old school soul voices which are my fave.

I think we could include Katy Perry in that comment. She was not very good at all & sang far worse than some of the contestants.

I think we could include Katy Perry in that comment. She was not very good at all & sang far worse than some of the contestants.

I didnt see the portion with the guest performances but by all accounts I didnt miss anything. I napped through the show on Sunday so caught up on itvplayer later and skipped to the results.

Its always a bit cringy when the so called talented super stars turn up and cant perform well. I am always happy when shows like this feature Beyonce as a guest as, annoying as she can be sometimes, girl can sing!

I was disappointed in Usher last week as that guy CAN sing very well live but it was just so lazy like he couldnt be bothered.

I really think they treat the x factor like an appearance that doesnt need any effort at all. Better believe when it hits the states these guest singers will go all out to show how good they can be.

I didnt see the portion with the guest performances but by all accounts I didnt miss anything. I napped through the show on Sunday so caught up on itvplayer later and skipped to the results.

Its always a bit cringy when the so called talented super stars turn up and cant perform well. I am always happy when shows like this feature Beyonce as a guest as, annoying as she can be sometimes, girl can sing!

I was disappointed in Usher last week as that guy CAN sing very well live but it was just so lazy like he couldnt be bothered.

I really think they treat the x factor like an appearance that doesnt need any effort at all. Better believe when it hits the states these guest singers will go all out to show how good they can be.

Oh, I liked Usher last week. Yes, he didn't sing to his best ability but he put on a show. I love to watch him dance.

Hey Mister, do you watch X Factor?

This happened to my hubby when he was walking home from work today. He was walking along our street and a wee girl, about 6, shouted "man". He didn't think she was shouting at him so he kept walking. Then a wee boy, about 6 too, came running up to him. It went like this:

Boy: Hey mister, do you watch X Factor?
Hubby: Eh, No.
Boy: Can you vote for Wagner?
Hubby: What?
Boy: Can you vote for Wagner?
Then he shouts to his wee friends: He's doing it. He's on his phone right now. I think he's talking to him.
Then the wee boy runs back to his friends. :lol:

Thought that was quite funny. Confirmed what I've been thinking though. Is Wagner this years Jedward? People voting to keep him in for the comedy value.

Still loving Matt. Tonight he was AMAZING. Go Matt

Still loving Matt. Tonight he was AMAZING. Go Matt

Still loving Matt too and still not liking Cher. And I love my wee One Direction boys. :o :lol:

Am i the only one who likes Cher??? I think she's brilliant (attitude n all) she's completely different to anyone whose ever been on the show, think that may be why I like her, she's not scared to be who she is whereas i think alot of contestants (on all shows) try to be who the public want them to be too much.
But I do agree about Matt Cardle, could listen to his voice all day long :)

I like Cher, but its the fact there's no bounce in her voice she sounds like she's trying too hard and it sounds like she's talking more than singing.

She is different and thats what I like because xfactor seems to be just mainstream pop.

They seem to make them all sing 80's songs all the time! Maybe if they experimented more with the songs it would be a better show.
Have one of my shameful crushes on Matt.

They seem to make them all sing 80's songs all the time! Maybe if they experimented more with the songs it would be a better show.
Have one of my shameful crushes on Matt.

What's shameful about having a crush on Matt? Don't we all??????:green:

Am i the only one who likes Cher??? I think she's brilliant (attitude n all) she's completely different to anyone whose ever been on the show, think that may be why I like her, she's not scared to be who she is whereas i think alot of contestants (on all shows) try to be who the public want them to be too much.
But I do agree about Matt Cardle, could listen to his voice all day long :)

I love Cher yes she looks like a chav but the girl has talent:green:

Cant believe the british public why oh why is Wagner still here?!! Its like jedward all over again:rolleyes::rolleyes:

MATT TO WIN HES LOVELY:green:

Im actually quite bored of it. I think the long shows have given me overload. I liked the audition portions and the first live show but the last couple I have just watched the performances only afterwards on the net.

Im sure my faves will be going pretty soon and I will probably lose interest completely then. Quite disappointed. Havent watched it for years and thought I would really get into it.

I lost interest a few weeks ago, not that impressed with many of the acts through this year. Think the woman from Dublin has an amazing voice, think Cher is good the rest not bothered about. So am just watching the performances on YouTube cos I cant be bothered with all the crappola that comes with watching the whole show!

anne xx

Now the girls!

I will be sending random posts on here! My first being XFactor! Not everyones cup of tea but come on... Who's favourite is who's! And most importantly who thinks Wagners hot!!! :lol:

Xxx

HOT???? Erm, nope. Funny though. I love Matt and Rebecca

Latest posts

Back