The Official X Factor Thread 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Louis (being Louis!) made Daniel sing 'Build me up Buttercup'!!!!!! and naturally he got voted off... poor boy. I just liked to look at him.

Oh and I'm not happy, Leon got slated again!!! He was fantastic, what a voice.

If he goes after Daniel, not much point in watching it anymore really... IMO

I watched for the first time last night and if this is the best across the uk..oh dear.Maybe it was my tv but most of them sounded really awful and flat.

Nothing wrong with your tv Gill .... the majority were given very tough song choices IMO.

well, well, well, what did you think about tonights result then????????????????????

i actually liked those guys, must have been so hard for simon tho, but no doubt he will have a recording contract set up already

I think Simon picked the girls coz he wants to rival louis 'Girls Aloud'...

Still think Rhd has fab stage presence and is gonna be big in the Westend...

What happened to the girl Emily??? where has she gone?? I must of missed something:o

Oh my Boyz 2 Men were fantastic!!!! :D Such amazing voices still! Love em!

Nothing attached Debs xx

You got me all excited now, whats happened I love a bit of gossip:lol:

Oh my goodness!:eek:

Well I didn't see that coming..... I don't understand why anyone would think bullying or hurting someone else is funny or clever.

She should be ashamed of herself.. Well they say never judge a book by its cover. She didn't look like she was capable of anything like that, always thought she looked innocent and sweet how wrong can you be!

I am suprised they haven't replaced her though...

well after watching tonight - im glad andy has gone, i never did take to him, ridian is starting to grow on me tho, and thougth he was very good again tonight, i also liked hope, and nikki.

burning question is; who is next to go?????????????????

by the way, does anyone know what the song is called that hope sang. i know its an amy winehouse one, but thats all.

thanks folks

by the way, does anyone know what the song is called that hope sang. i know its an amy winehouse one, but thats all.

thanks folks

I think it was 'Back to Black' - fab song!

Im glad Andy went aswell, I think he couldve gone far is Dannii had chosen the right songs for him, but hey thats the way it goes!
I love Rhydian, hes class, love the song he sang aswell!

I also liked Hope, and agree they look as though theyve been doing this for years!!

Disco next week, I wonder how everyone will fare!

I too like Rhyddian now, though I didn't at the start. I think the right act went but the brother and sister have got my teeth on edge. I just can't see a future for them.

I'm not sure why Leon is still there though. He always looks absolutely terrified when he walks out on stage! Poor lad!:)

yep i agree, andy was right choice, although bev shoudlnt have been in bottom two, should have been andy and leon in my book, he looks like frightened cat, and neither him or andy have any charisma, i loved andys auditions and i think he has great voice , song choices havent been right for him, but i thought that song was the right one for him last night, but he messed it up by not putting anythng into it, you'd think he didnt wanna win, he is so lifeless!!

rhydian is amazing, i couldnt stand him at the start, but he is fab, his voice gives me goosepimples and the west end are gonna love him:)

i love hope and think they will do well no matter what, (but then again so would futureproof, gutted that they went instead of andy or leon last week)

but i think niki has lost it, she was my fav all along but last two weeks she hasnt impressed me:confused:

and im on the fence about alisha, she hasnt really made me think wow at all,

so i will reserve judegemnt on her yet,

as for same difference , they annoyed me so much, until their 'VT' last week about the bullying at school and what she went through, and i realised why they are so close, and why they live life to the full and i respect that so much, and they will be very popular with the kids, and i could see them too in musicals too, i think their performance was fab last night, i mean singing and doing ful dance routine without being out of breathe, takes some going, i think they are very talented

wow that turned into full critique, wake up everyone now pmsl:zzz:

Alysha out - tho i didnt think any of them were that great tonight - but alysha did deserve to go home against hope, i thught they were deffo the better of the two

I am curious to know everyone thoughts, on who do you think will be the next X factor?

I think it will be either Rhydian or Niki.

Shame to see Beverly go tonight but Sharon did the right thing in letting it go to the views vote.

I live 5 mins from Beverly!

There is NO WAY she should have gone out over 'Hope!' They are a load of rubbish! none of them got through the first time round for a reason! GRRRR!

rant over - Bev will be getting a nice bunch of flowers from me on monday morning! I personally think shes fab! I'm a fan! I hope she gets offered a recording contract anyway! :hug:

I agree that maybe Hope are not as vocally good as Bev, but they are more marketable, so thats probably why that descision went!

Rhydian was great tonight and Leon, Same Difference are really grating on me...lol.....they are so smiley!!!!!!!

I think Hope will go next week the public obviously dont like them, and I think the final 3 will be Rhydian, Leon and Nikki, hopefully Rhydian will win!!!

xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back