The Official X Factor Thread 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will forever and a day be a same difference fan:green:

leon has a charm,but Rhydian has class....and they really know how to bleach blond his hair:eek::lol:

i will forever and a day be a same difference fan:green:

leon has a charm,but Rhydian has class....and they really know how to bleach blond his hair:eek::lol:

SAME DIFFERENCE ??????????????????

Gabi go wash your mouth out:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SAME DIFFERENCE ??????????????????

Gabi go wash your mouth out:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am not sure what academie cleansers taste like:eek::lol:

I just love the brother who sings...he is slightly effeminate,but oh soo sexy:eek::green:

The best man won IMO

I much preferred Leon's version of the single. Boy was he in shock though :lol:

Wanted Leon to win Rhydian will be a stage star without winning :)

I can't believe Leon won......I am over the moon!!!
Woo Hoo!!

Yes he did hit a few bum notes....but actually so did Kylie!! I still love her though!

'You don't know me' is one of my all time fave songs by Ray Charles...but I thought Leon was fabulous singing it.....a really great version.

Oh now if only Alesha would win SCD...............:lol:

I can't believe Leon won......

niether can I

he is crap (JMO)

i wanted the riddler to win - and he WAS favorite to win too

i reckon its been fixed, and actually there was summit in the paper about it supposedly being a fix too

oh glad leon won. Hope he has wonderful time now
cant wait to buy his single

I thought Leon should have gone in the first week..... second week, third week.... Lol.

IMO he was the weakest singer / performer in the comp.... and one of the weaker singers in the final stage of auditions with Dannii.
But
The judges chose to put him in the comp
The public chose to keep him in

He is still in his first year of singing.... he went along to the audition for the experience - not because he thought he would get in and eventually win it.

I didn't mind him winning it - he did progress (slowly!) and will get better and better - I think he has the potential to be great. Good luck to him.

And, IMO - Riddler is better off not winning - he will get a much higher recording contract than £1m!

I bet Leona was kicking herself when she won last year - and Simon was sighing a huge breath of relief, that he wasn't going to have to get into a bidding war with any other record labels!

For me the worst thing that happend this year was Kimberley being voted out in the first week.

Oh yes - and Alesha to win SCD!!

I didn't watch it.

Not sure I'm that keen on Leon winning, I just don't think he's got what it takes to REALLY be a star and his voice doesn't impress me.

Having said that, I am SO GLAD that SD didn't win. I think I quite possibly would have had to take my own life if they did.

Can anyone tell me how they took the news that they didn't win ???

Marlise

Can anyone tell me how they took the news that they didn't win ???

Marlise
They took it really well, they did say that we haven't seen the last of them though, just to cheer you up :lol:

They took it really well, they did say that we haven't seen the last of them though, just to cheer you up :lol:

I think I might need to go kill myself now ..... :lol:

Marlise

LMAO...Marlise :lol:

I actually thought Same Difference were great...:eek:
They weren't boring to watch...I was singing...and smiling along with them LOL...

Riddler will do well come what may...and without the added pressure of having to do well...

Leon I feel will be a bit like a Michelle Mcmanus...here one day gone tomorrow...

now anyone know when Same Difference will be releasing their CD ????

Anyone???? :green:

Could it have been a fix? Voting lines for Rydian were constantly engaged.

That brings back memories of Pop Idol .... Will Young -v- Gareth Gates ... voting lines for Gareth were constantly engaged too.
I have to say in Leon's defence the voting lines for him were constantly engaged too:confused:

Latest posts

Back