The Official X Factor Thread 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
did anyone see the results? i was quite shocked at who got booted off - for me it should have been Leon - i thought he was crap or that umpchump - rideon - what a prat

I thought the happy clappy pair should of gone, and the marmite bloke too. song wasn't too bad, its just him that gets on my bits.:rolleyes::green:

Hideous Rydion. He is so pompous isn't he??

He is like marmite - you either love him or you hate him!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WHO did go then...??

I was out having a curry...LMAO:lol:

Kimberley was voted off... Niki to win IMO :D

Kimberley was voted off... Niki to win IMO :D

Is Niki the lady that lost her dad? If so she should deffo win! She is amazing!

That flippin 'Rydion' - I hate him with a passion, what a tw*t. Just his face annoys me! lol!

As for the Happy Clappy 'Steps' wannabes, they need to be voted off (or shot) next week!!

As for the Happy Clappy 'Steps' wannabes, they need to be voted off (or shot) next week!!

next week my dear, next week - they are very sickening aint they

Is Niki the lady that lost her dad? If so she should deffo win! She is amazing!
Yep :green: Ain't she just fabaroony?

When she was singing she made my hair stand up on end.

I wondered where the fashion police where though???

Kimberley had a bra problem (bless her), her cream/white bra was showing quite a bit, would have been much better if she'd have worn a red one... and the pink belt she had on!!! hmmmmm... not a good look IMO
The girl in Hope who had the plunge top on (who incidentally looked like a tart) should have been made to wear something else, it wasn't right and made her look cheap.

I really like Emily. I think its a shame the song they gave her this week tho. Maybe if it had been something she had heard before it would have been easier for her.

Lol Sandi, u tell em! xxx

Or better still, shot before next week :green:

LMAO.... I will... just call me Simone Cowell :lol:
Well Simone just fix it for Nikki to win. I don't like Riddian much but he has got a great voice.
Hate the groups - its all been done before and as for the 'knitting pattern twins' :eek::eek::eek:

:hug:I actually am getting to like Rhydian a bit now, I just feel sorry for him a bit, cos of all the bad press hes got and stuff. He does come over very pompous and arrogant, but I honestly think hes a bit vulnerable, I hated him to begin with. I do think he is uber talented, but this competition isnt the best place for him to be, he would be better suited on stage in the westend!

Cant stand Same difference, they make me feel sick.:eek:

Love Andy from Newport (naturally) hes Welsh! And Leon, felt sorry for him as he had a ridiculous task with that awful song Dannii chose for him, and he has tugged on my heart strings from the beginning as he came on his own to the auditions! Bless! :hug:

Niki is brill also, a natural talent!

So those are my favs, I hope they all go a long way!

And also to add, Leona, I honestly dont think that her wonderful voice will ever be bettered, she is just effortless isnt she!

xxxxxx

i think sharon is a sore loser...to walk off with 2 acts still in the show just proves that she thinks its all about her...she should be there supporting the acts that SHE chose. If she was my mentor i would sack her !!

i think sharon is a sore loser...to walk off with 2 acts still in the show just proves that she thinks its all about her...she should be there supporting the acts that SHE chose. If she was my mentor i would sack her !!
I agree, a total sore loser indeed! I watched Xtra Factor aswell, but fell asleep so I dont know if she is still judging or what? Can anyone enlighten me please?
I know I could Google it but I cant be bothered! It Sunday, my LAZY day! xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

nope she just went off...she didnt even bother to stay and vote on who should stay or go home...

Latest posts

Back