The "online edge"?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendaLeeNPW

Reaction score
:?: Wondering again... :) Any techs out there using the internet to book clients, maintain contact with customers, payments, retailing home care items, handling staff issues, etc.? If you are, I imagine you have a computer at home & on the job so you can check email frequently. Been thinking if I ever open a salon intown again, I'd like to use computer technology. (one catch: I really have to learn it 1st!!LOL :D )
Do you feel the use of the internet gives you an extra edge?
Blessings,

I use the internet to advertise via website, I also offer online appointment booking, and offering an email contact makes me always accessable!! I think being online gives me an edge because it shows I keep up with the latest technology and that transfers to nails. My clients know I love to continue my nail education and they know I love to work with the computer, translation they think I am really smart!! Who wouldn't want clients that think you are smart and talented....lol

I've noticed that alot of nailtechs are smarty with computers. I haven't got a clue but I do like the idea of handling things via the internet.

I've noticed that alot of nailtechs are smarty with computers. I haven't got a clue but I do like the idea of handling things via the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back