The Ordinary, or?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RubyLouRocks

Reaction score
Ok ive trained with dermalogica and really did not like it at all. Im now starting up on my own and looked at the ordinary but it was so confusing???
Im used to working with a pre cleanse, cleanse exfoliate mask toner etc etc as part of a luxurious facial but im not sure what im doing with these not sure where I can find any training.
Someone mentioned a product they thought was fab called something like skinspa or...dont know ive forgotton!
Anyone?

Was it ‘Spafind’ by any chance? I use this brand in my salon and it is lovely, you get excellent support and the training is brilliant too.

Ok ive trained with dermalogica and really did not like it at all. Im now starting up on my own and looked at the ordinary but it was so confusing???
Im used to working with a pre cleanse, cleanse exfoliate mask toner etc etc as part of a luxurious facial but im not sure what im doing with these not sure where I can find any training.
Someone mentioned a product they thought was fab called something like skinspa or...dont know ive forgotton!
Anyone?
Isn’t The Ordinary a retail range?!

The ordinary is a very affordable brand which I use myself, I would expect a high end brand if I were paying for a facial. Just my opinion but not something that cost £3 for example.

Im beauty level 3 quality and trained with dermalogica around 8 years ago - use another brand now. I have a friend who has a BABTAC accredited qual in facial/skincare ( 58 CPD) and wants to train with D/logica. Can she train with them on this basis or does she have to be level 2 or 3?

Latest posts

Back