The perfect smile line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberStevens1

Reaction score
Finding it quite hard to get the perfect smile line with French tips. I can do them perfectly on square nails but finding it harder on rounded?! Does anyone else have this problem?

Have you tried reverse method?

I haven't heard of the reverse method before ?
Check out young nails reverse method tutorials a just a case of placing the pink bead first and matching the white up to it

Check out young nails reverse method tutorials a just a case of placing the pink bead first and matching the white up to it
Thank you for your reply but I do gel nails not acrylic. So I'm doing my smile line using gel polish X

I have been given a tip my my educator to use a dotting tool. Put a few dots of white then spread with dotting tool. More control than a brush and quicker. I use gelish. X

I have been given a tip my my educator to use a dotting tool. Put a few dots of white then spread with dotting tool. More control than a brush and quicker. I use gelish. X
That sounds like a great idea! I will deffo give that a go. Thank you

Finding it quite hard to get the perfect smile line with French tips. I can do them perfectly on square nails but finding it harder on rounded?! Does anyone else have this problem?

I have this problem too! [emoji20] will deffo be trying the dotting tool tip! :)

Reverse method and lots of practice

I haven't heard of the reverse method before ?
Greg from Young Nails has a few good videos on U tube or reverse application, worth watching. Hope it helps.

Latest posts

Back