The Price of a Cut & Finish???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you pay for a Cut & Finish

• £10 - £15

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • £15 - £20

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • £20 - £25

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • £25 - £30

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • £30 +

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • I dont bother i hack it off myself with the kitchen scissors :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I realise prices vary over the country, but what would you / do you pay to have your hair Cut & Finished???

Thanks xx

Prices locally vary massively,i would estimate £35 would be around average . I live in a fairly small village called Hemsworth if that helps lol

we charge £29.50 in a town called northwich in cheshire, in chester we charged £27 so guess it varies slightly depending where you are
x

i agree with becki x and jrobinson it varys greatly ,from the intown salons to the out of town ones, in town they can be up to £40 depending on the length of your hair, out of town its from £16+

If the cut was good then I would pay for it so I put £30+, nothing changes your appearance for the better or worse than a good haircut. Plus a good cut is so much easier to look after too.

.... however what makes a trip to a salon even more special is the head massage and so many salons fall short on this. Oh and the other one is being called by my name and not as "your 3 o'clock is here"

I'm not a Hair Geek... but... I've paid a lot to have my hair done in the past (not since we moved here though!)
The most I paid was for a cut, colour and blowdry, the total was £70 and it was about 5 years ago :eek: No idea what the price was without the colour (it was T-bar highlights).
I didn't tell hubby (and you can see why lol), but the cut was kickazz and I think I got my money's worth :D

the most i paid to get my hair done was £72.50 for a cut and finish, it was in london at a supposedly top salon ( im not guna mention the name ) and it was the worse haircut ive ever recieved, the customer care was disgraceful and i felt like i was a nusance to all the members of staff there just because i was there. i dont think the more you pay the better the service because i experianced first hand that this is wrong.

i'm a bit of a 'hairdressing tart' - i move around a lot cause i cant ever find anyone who does it how i like it .....UNTILL NOW !

I've been to 'supposedly' the best hairdressers in leicester (didnt rate it/them, kept me waiting ages with wet hair in a cold part of the salon in between my colour and cut) and i've been to run of the mill cheapy ones.

I was recommended the one i go to now and i've been the grand sum of 6 times:green: REALLY happy with it too and i pay £28.00 AND TIP HER(only complaint so far....last week i didnt get my massage:irked:thats what we go for dont we! - that wasnt my hairdressers fault it was another girl that washed it)

My bug bear....reall really bad bug bear is making me wait.

I dont mind 5 / 10 mins but anymore and i'm outta there !

ooh i must be well cheap !! my prices start at £18 :irked:

I'm amazed, A cut wash and blow dry in a smart salon round here costs £40 ++ add colour and you are up to £90-£100

There are those (out of town center) that are around £30 to £35 but some are definitely scruffy/dowdy looking

Just wish nails were on a par:cry:

I'm not a hair geek either, just a geek who loves hair!!!! I pay £28 for a wash, cut and blow dry and tbh I'd pay more to keep my hairdresser - he's brilliant! I keep trying to get him to join here......! If he does colour as well I pay £55.

He's been cutting my hair for 19 years :eek:, I've known him longer than I've known my husband!!!!!

Hi

Thanks for all the feedback so far keep it coming! :hug:

ps its more from a client point of view i am looking for anyway.

The prices are sooo low where i live.

I pay £34 for mine to be cut and finished :)

i know this is a bit naughty but

BUMP

I pay £22 for my cut and finish and I am in Cheshire, although not in the main town centre, just outside.

However near me the prices vary dramatically from £14.70 (at the hairdressers I work in and tends to be for the more mature lady) to £29 for a salon not half a mile away from where I go for my hair done again a more mature salon.

Think the most i have EVER paid on my hair is £45-£50 and that was cut, 2 colours and finish

I now pay £30 to have 2 colours and cut

I pay $60.00 for a cut and style...

On my next visit I am gettig something special for our upcoming Carribean cruise.. I am getting cut,foils and style, My stylist said it will come to approx $150.00 ( Ouch) !!!!

Janet

As you say, it changes from area to area, but also, people are willing to pay more if the salon is 'trendy'.

Where I live, there are salons on nearly every corner. The ones who's salon looks a little old fasioned, charge much less than the ones where they look more modern. It's all about image really as they stylists are not always better in the trendy salons. xxx

£25 - £30 seems to be the norm around here, that includes head massage when my hair is being washed, straighteners and products.

Trish :hug:

near me its15.00 bt as a mobile i charge £18 bt i always get a tip up2 25 depending from area to area :green: ding
but my friend as long hair and can be charged anything from 25 60 depending where she goes:hug:

Latest posts

Back