THE REDNOSE CHARITY DAY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Nose Day

• Yea great idea !

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No, not doing it, it's naff !!

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Whats a red nose?

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi to all, :D
Rednose Day is soon upon us yet again. So what if anything, are you doing for it?
We will be doing some wacky rednoses on nails for a charge of £1.00 a nail.
top-section_cr-logo.gif

It should be great fun, sort of carnival party atmosphere in the shop. It's on the 14th of March. That should loosen some of those stiff upper lip city clients up :D
We will print the logo with t-shirt transfer paper on some white t-shirts (cheap to do)and wear them for that week, darling daughter will love that.
So what are you doing ?????? Love to hear about all your ideas.
As they say charity begins at home and this world is my home . ;)

Love Ruth xxx :D xxx

:?: What is this?? :?: Never heard of it...Gail

a really good idea :) now why didnt i think of that i hope it goes well !

Would you mind me nicking the idea at all :?:

take care fiona

Fiona "Would you mind me nicking the idea at all"

Nick away, fiona. the more the merrier I think. :silly:

"What is this?? Never heard of it"...Gail

It's a UK charity event, :clown:
Set up by the comedy community 18 years ago Comic Relief uses comedy and laughter to get across messages about issues and problems that affect the lives of many, many people.

Since 1985 Comic Relief has raised more than £250 million from 8 Red Nose Days and other events including Sport Relief in 2001.
Comic Relief supports hundreds of groups, organisations and charities across the UK and Africa to tackle poverty and social injustice
if you would like to find out more about the Red Nose events go to this Weblink
http://www.rednoseday.com/getinvolved/index.shtml
Right must dash
:pig: (the only rednose thingy's I could find )love Ruth :clown:

What a great idea might be doing that one too.

lol

I posed in my underwear ( :oops: ) and work apron for a calender that my work place is making up!! :oops: Im the only girl in it, all the rest are male! :?

My college will prob do something for it aswell. Plus its the day after my birthday :D

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
lol

I posed in my underwear ( :oops: ) and work apron for a calender that my work place is making up!! :oops: Im the only girl in it, all the rest are male! :?

My college will prob do something for it aswell. Plus its the day after my birthday :D

xxlaylaxx
SNAP layla,
we were born on the same day, many years apart no doubt.lol
I was actually thinking of doing tiny red noses on nails as well, and donating the money received. However my husband has decided to take me away to Centreparcs for the weekend, (what a shame). Don't you start thinking lucky girl, as I've never left my kids behind before, and I am very tearful at the thought of it. Sorry girls, you can always trust me to steer away from the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back