The return of the Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just shlepped my way in from the most fantastic and adventurous 3 week vacation in Florida.

Did the Disneyworld thing for the geeklins (well, and me too I guess ;) )
Did the hurricane thing (had to evacuate down to Miami for it)
Did the beach and pool thing (will be picking little granules of white sand from my things for the next few months)
And even did the Orlando show (wow, first show I have been to in 8 years where I could get away with shlepping about in shorts as I wasn't working!)

Anyhooo... Now I'm back. Hope you missed us. I'll be catching up on emails, PM's and posts over the next couple of days.

nJoy

Hi Sam

Welcome back we missed you ..glad to hear you had a fab time .......and I know the feeling with the sandy bits :eek:

Love to Samantha and the Geeklings.

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Sam, Samantha, Haydn and Dexter :cool:
Glad you had a fab holiday, Well more of an adventure by the sounds of it.

Welcome back from your fab holiday :)

I'm a newbie here (or nearly..been round for a week or so)....and just wanted to say that the site is grand :) I'm an addict already hehe

Anyways I leave you to sort your bags and sand now.... I'm sure you must be real busy

Thanks for the attention

Yollie

Hey Sam & Samantha

Welcome back guys, we missed you loads

kx

hiya sam ,samantha and little geeklins , glad you are home safe and sound, glad you had a good time, cant wait till we go , i bet it was weird for you going to a show and not working, lol, did you take bob just so he didnt miss out :lol: , take care love dee

Nice to have ya all back xxxxxx Me have missed you loads xxxxxxxxx
Sam at a show and not working, I bet you had a good look around................ shorts hmmmmmmmmmmm any piccies lol xxxxxxxxx
We still have that picture of Samanthas legs from Manchester so we could add yours to the hall of leg fame lol................

Hope you are all relaxed and chilled and had a brill family time together xxxxxxxxx

Glad you had a nice time! Bit worrying with that Hurricane though! I'm off to Florida for the first time in about 6 weeks. I do hope there aren't any more on their way.

Have you got any white bits? (Joking!)

Sherry.x

welcome back, glad u had a fab time :) sherry you will lllllovvvvve florida :) try make it to islands of adventure...fab rides if you like that type of thing...the HULK is AWESOME!!!!!!lol

Nice to hear that the Geekuns have landed ... safe, sound, & refreshed ... on our soggy wet British soil. :biggrin:
See you both at Excel ......... Glo xx.

sounds like you had a blast ( pardon the pun :green: )

hmmmm do we get to see you in shorts at the uk shows sam ;)

Only if I forget to put my Pants on :D

Thanks everyone for their warm welcome back

It's good to have you back, guys, & in 1 piece too. Now, about the Wizard of Oz & those Gucci shoes...... ;) :D

The Nail Geek said:
Hey guys.

Just shlepped my way in from the most fantastic and adventurous 3 week vacation in Florida.

Did the Disneyworld thing for the geeklins (well, and me too I guess ;) )
Did the hurricane thing (had to evacuate down to Miami for it)
Did the beach and pool thing (will be picking little granules of white sand from my things for the next few months)
And even did the Orlando show (wow, first show I have been to in 8 years where I could get away with shlepping about in shorts as I wasn't working!)

Anyhooo... Now I'm back. Hope you missed us. I'll be catching up on emails, PM's and posts over the next couple of days.

nJoy

Latest posts

Back