The right approach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Hi I done a young ladies nails 6 days before her hols abroad and they were fine but mom has just contacted me saying all her nails came off in one day on the first day of her holidays. I said I can understand one coming off but all of them in one day. How do I approach this situation they are back off there holidays now but im due to have an operation in 2 days so im not working till September.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How old was the young lady?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

She was 13/14

She was 13/14

theres your problem then, Im suprised shes kept them on for 6 days to be honest then plus sand and sea and chlorine.

The same happened with my neice with calgel but her nails were very small and short. With girls they are probably not going to take as much care as an adult

Young nails are known to be more oil prone aswell. Is she asking for a refund? Did you request photos?

No shes not asking for a refund but she does want to book in again but ask for a slight discount

Did you do a thorough consultation with her?

I recently did nails on a young girl, but explained to her mother before the treatment that I would not guarantee that they will last due to the fact that nails are different at that age, hormones play a big part in whether they stay on or not, and the possibility of being manipulated by the youngster herself (biting and picking)

Had a good talk to the girl too whilst I was doing the treatment.

Latest posts

Back