The salon professionals community

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good points Joanne and Jewsey :!:

Having thought about it ,maybe if you started a thread Jo and got geeks to give technical advise to help with a specific cut rather than a step by step,you will would get your questions answered,by more than one geek and it would make it less easy for diyers iykwim.

The thing is we all know someone who has always cut/coloured their mums hair,and IMO we don't want to encourage that on here .

What do you think ?

Well I guess you could say the same about all the nail tutorials, but without being rude when you see some of the nail pictures in the gallery it doesn't really make much difference! Some people have it and some don't! When it comes to hair I sure don't! Can't even do a decent ponytail! And nothing beats having a good tutor standing over your shoulder guiding and correcting you as you learn.

I can pick up a book that shows me how to do home decorating but I'll never do as good a job as the professional. There are always those who want to DIY, and there are always those who are willing to pay to have the job done properly. There are always those who think they can learn the quick and cheap way. But we know it takes a lot more to doing a good job than having the right tools ...!

Maybe time for a bump :D

Thank goodness said something, i check this everyday and most of the time it is all bout extensions and i also noticed that the few decent posts were replied to with, well im not a hair geek but. . . . . . .
or the opening blog, i know i shudnt have coloured my hair myself and i dont really want to go to a hairdresser, can u help. . . . . and i refuse to dish out information on home dye, danger zone much. . . .
This comp thing is interesting. . . i think a comp blog shud be set up. . . a cut one where we all have to post a competitive cut pic and then one for colour. . . LET OUR COMPETITIVE NATURES FLOW. . . . Come on girls and boys, lets get into the spirit of things, HAIL BECCI. . . XXX

lol hun. i forgot about that bit. i did run a comp but it wasn't what you would call a sucess :o

DAMMIT. . .that wuda been fun, ah well the thought was their hahahah. . . x

Latest posts

Back