The Science behind "Red"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair is really thick but very good condition and quite resiliant to straightening and colour. I'm natural dark ginger.

The only pro one I've tried was the swaskopf colour protect one. But others I have tried which feel the same are pantene smooth, dove, tresseme and the new one by lorrieal. They make my hair feel really horrible like there is product still in it and like heavy and quite greasy if you know what I mean.

Aussie and hearble essence aren't bad but seem to make my hair greasy quite quickly.

Sorry about the delay, I'm at work so it's just finding a min lol

My hair is really thick but very good condition and quite resiliant to straightening and colour. I'm natural dark ginger.

The only pro one I've tried was the swaskopf colour protect one. But others I have tried which feel the same are pantene smooth, dove, tresseme and the new one by lorrieal. They make my hair feel really horrible like there is product still in it and like heavy and quite greasy if you know what I mean.

Aussie and hearble essence aren't bad but seem to make my hair greasy quite quickly.

Sorry about the delay, I'm at work so it's just finding a min lol

well the majority of the above are silicone based so will coat your hair in silicone.

try kitoko hydro revive cleanser and balm from adel. and if you want an intensive treatment, the masque as well...absolutely lovely products. free from silicones, sulfates, waxes, oils and minerals :)

That's brilliant thank you for your help, with me not doing hair I didn't really know where to start. Will that be ok with my hair being coloured too?

That's brilliant thank you for your help, with me not doing hair I didn't really know where to start. Will that be ok with my hair being coloured too?

yep, the whole range is colour safe as its the sulfates in shampoo that mainly strip colour and as these havent got them in, even the purifying cleanser doesn't strip colour :)

Just though I'd give you my consumer opinion Planky. I did as Perry suggested and went to Sally's for some pro shampoo. It's only Salon Services own brand so probably not brilliant, but I figured it will be miles better than Alberto Balsam XD It was about the price of 2 or 3 supermarket bottles for a 5l backwash bottle!

I'm not a hair pro so don't know the ins and outs, but I definately feel that my hair is much lighter and not so weighed down now. I just got a normal one because I was a bit scared to get clarifying or something special! Smells lovely too mmm...coconut :)

I just washed out a used shower gel bottle and refill it! Air x

Latest posts

Back