The Secret

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought it but didn't finish reading it because I realised that's how I live my life anyway. Great book though to get you started on that path of belief and living.

I'm not always positive and I have negative days/moments but they are short lived because I always come back to knowing that things will go my way and if they don't, it's because something better is coming my way.

The positivity has to come from within……..you can't just pretend that you are positive by saying the words.

The biggest lesson for me has been to get rid of negative energies out of your life and surround yourself with positive energies. That doesn't mean that you have to laugh all day, it means that if you feel drained or a but flat after spending time with someone, then distance yourself.

I also believe that angels and evil walk amongst us and pass through our lives as neighbours, colleagues etc etc so you need to protect yourself and be on your guard once you pick up something about them that doesn't sit right with you……….but that's a whole different thread.

Has anyone ordered the E2 book as be good to compare notes and see how it goes? Xx

I've been ill this week and headachey so I don't feel in a good place to start it yet but im planning on ordering the E book in the next few weeks. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I've started to re-read E2 and have begun exercise number 1 again. Ask for an unexpected blessing within 48 hrs ...watch this space lol

I'm very interested in this, whole law of attraction etc. a mutual friend on Facebook raves about it, and has set up a group which I'm following. She's had a lot of success from it including winning a massive competition and getting Beyoncé tickets recently lol, but she swears by it! I don't have much free time to read it all properly at the moment, but I'm doing small things like trying to be a more positive person, dwell less on the negative things. I've recently handed in my notice to my job and am going to be mobile full time, so definatly trying to Channel all my positive energy into making this work for me! I believe I can do it and quite successfully, it's an exiting experience to be going through as well as scary! Xx

Just wondering if someone who's already has the book can answer me this. Can it help you make big decisions? I am very new to beauty and nails, I only qualified last year, and due to being ill I haven't managed to get any clients or really get into it but I spent a fortune on CND training and products. My illness has led me to get an interest in nutrition and I have found a naturopath nutritionist course I would love to do. My feelings are I should give nails a chance as I have always wanted to do it even when I left school But I cant help but feel the universe is trying to push me in different directions. Im just so confused lol

Just wondering if someone who's already has the book can answer me this. Can it help you make big decisions? I am very new to beauty and nails, I only qualified last year, and due to being ill I haven't managed to get any clients or really get into it but I spent a fortune on CND training and products. My illness has led me to get an interest in nutrition and I have found a naturopath nutritionist course I would love to do. My feelings are I should give nails a chance as I have always wanted to do it even when I left school But I cant help but feel the universe is trying to push me in different directions. Im just so confused lol

I qualified in beauty in Jan 2013 and I am now allergic to a preservative which is basically in every product!! If I come in contact I come out in blisters :twisted: so for me the universe is pushing me away from beauty!!
Maybe you could do the Naturopath Nutrionist course; it's not like you can't go back to nails in the future x

I qualified in beauty in Jan 2013 and I am now allergic to a preservative which is basically in every product!! If I come in contact I come out in blisters :twisted: so for me the universe is pushing me away from beauty!!
Maybe you could do the Naturopath Nutrionist course; it's not like you can't go back to nails in the future x

Ah bless you, see I do think when things like that happen it's the universes way of saying nope you got it wrong, im signed up to learn enhancements next month so my thoughts are give that a go see what happens while looking further into this nutrition thing. My OH will kill me as he helped me pay fir my nail courses and made me promise I will give it a proper go

Ah bless you, see I do think when things like that happen it's the universes way of saying nope you got it wrong, im signed up to learn enhancements next month so my thoughts are give that a go see what happens while looking further into this nutrition thing. My OH will kill me as he helped me pay fir my nail courses and made me promise I will give it a proper go

You could still give it a go whilst doing the nutrition and take it from there. It's so frustrating when this sort of thing happens though!

You could still give it a go whilst doing the nutrition and take it from there. It's so frustrating when this sort of thing happens though!

The nutrition course is a full time degree, my thoughts are to maybe look into some part time short courses abd see if I enjoy it, oh universe why do you keep doing this too me:confused:

... So iv downloaded the teachings to my iPhone for £2.99 ... And brought a book off that popular selling site for £7.80 .... So until that comes I'm reading my F*** it - the spiritual way book ... Forgotten how funny it was too ... Lol ... X
Just need to weather to be hot so can read it outside ... Oh yeah I need to start to think about the weather being hot - now if we all think it we'll have a fabulous summer ... <3

It's not the universe making the decisions, it's you. Then the universe will bring you what you need. If your being pushed one way it's probably you attracting that through your thoughts and emotions. In the film one man describes it as the universe is the genie and you are Aladdin. So when you ask, the universe says "your wish is my command". So focus on what you want and only dwell on the end result. Ask, believe and receive. X

Do both and one will overtake the other. x

The nutrition course is a full time degree, my thoughts are to maybe look into some part time short courses abd see if I enjoy it, oh universe why do you keep doing this too me:confused:

I have enrolled on a full time degree course and am hoping to keep my mobile beauty on a part time basis along side. The majority of full time students have extra jobs outside college to make ends meet. I think that's a good idea to maybe do both and one will take over. I think if you don't do it now it probably keep nagging at you. Maybe do a lot of research in the mean time so you know it's something you want to give such a big commitment too x

You are the creator of your universe so what you receive is what you have created. If you say I want to be good at nails, then be good at nails. Don't doubt yourself and say I'll never be good, it's just a waste because you, the creator of your universe will say " your wish is my command" and boom you'll never be good and it's a waste, because that is what your putting out there! that is the law of attraction.

Last edited:
I'm still sceptical of this. If I'm the creator of my own universe how come I've got so many health problems? Certainly didn't ask for them!

I don't wanna start preaching it and saying everyone's brought it upon themselves because of course no one has but you did just say "I have so many health problems" therefore your wish is my command. Instead focus on being healthy, everyday I say thank you for my health. X

I'm still sceptical of this. If I'm the creator of my own universe how come I've got so many health problems? Certainly didn't ask for them!

This one bothered me too. No one really asks to be ill, no one deserves it either. I certainly didnt ask for my health issues but after reading the book i think my approach to how i deal with the chronic fatigue and aches that go with can change. My white blood cells will always be messed up and prevent me from absorbing certain nutrients but from now on i wont let the symptoms get me down! Nothing wrong with asking to feel more energetic or feel less pain etc. X

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't wanna start preaching it and saying everyone's brought it upon themselves because of course no one has but you did just say "I have so many health problems" therefore your wish is my command. Instead focus on being healthy, everyday I say thank you for my health. X

Sorry but that is utter crap! I was stating that I have so many health problems not ASKING for them! And some of my problems stem from a genetic lung/liver disease that has been passed down (unknowingly at first) through generations. Nobody asked for that either.

Fine if you want to believe in positive thinking but there are some things that are totally out of your control.

This one bothered me too. No one really asks to be ill, no one deserves it either. I certainly didnt ask for my health issues but after reading the book i think my approach to how i deal with the chronic fatigue and aches that go with can change. My white blood cells will always be messed up and prevent me from absorbing certain nutrients but from now on i wont let the symptoms get me down! Nothing wrong with asking to feel more energetic or feel less pain etc. X

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you find it really works? I have only started reading but I really want this to work! I am just afraid if I think something will happen and get my hopes up then if it didnt happen. X

Latest posts

Back