The selfie thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Think this is the first photo iv got that really sums up her personality! She is absolutely loving this holiday! She hasn't stopped dancing since getting here and hearing the music that the resort plays by reception lol!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403693858.650888.jpg in turkey! 1st day so far of our holiday, don't want to come home!

Final day of our holiday! Cycling the girls round on a push kart thing! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403808077.202198.jpg

Photo from last night in the apartment ☺️ ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403874133.682826.jpg Been asked if I'm Turkish or have a Turkish dad about 100x now 🙈

Photo from last night in the apartment ☺️ View attachment 68964 Been asked if I'm Turkish or have a Turkish dad about 100x now 🙈

Cupcake... lovely picture. .. Just an observation. .. is that your boyfriend? Is he wearing your dress?

I may be a few years behind with the fashion!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cupcake... lovely picture. .. Just an observation. .. is that your boyfriend? Is he wearing your dress?

Pahahahahahaha!
Good observation, Virtues ;-)
Though I'm afraid it is the latter...you are behind with the "fashion"!

I thought it was her son! Good looking boy. Not sure about the dress though. But hey no. That Beever boy has a lot to answer for.

Ignore me, I'm almost a pensioner. :wink2:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403882007.555461.jpgbefore and after selfie! 🙈

I thought it was her son! Good looking boy. Not sure about the dress though. But hey no. That Beever boy has a lot to answer for.

Ha ha ha. I bet there are geeks thinking ' Who's Beever boy' ... made me chuckle.

I don't do Selfies, but the dog did one, so here he is.

picture.php

That's my boyfriend! I'm 20 and he's 22 haha I don't look old enough to be his mother do I?! And no it's his top being pulled down by his sunglasses haha, he has a strange taste!

That's my boyfriend! I'm 20 and he's 22 haha I don't look old enough to be his mother do I?! And no it's his top being pulled down by his sunglasses haha, he has a strange taste!

I was only teasing. ;)

I'm in my 40's so really out of touch.

I was only teasing. ;)

I'm in my 40's so really out of touch.

Oh haha that's okay then :p well this is the top in that picture, he bought it especially for holiday, he said he likes to stand out 😳😂ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403952104.878771.jpg

No, you don't look old enough to be his mother. :)

Oh haha that's okay then :p well this is the top in that picture, he bought it especially for holiday, he said he likes to stand out 😳😂View attachment 69033

Haha love it... I want that top!

Although with my gut.... it would look like a 3D top and look like the croc had his chops full by swallowing a large child!!!!

Haha

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My very first selfie for you lovely ladies and gents x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403959832.140859.jpg

O lord I look as awkward as I felt! That's going to be my one and only!! Xx

You look lovely xx

Aww thank you! I'm not a very confident person and don't even have my wedding pictures on show! That is probably the first picture of me since my wedding two years ago!! Xx

Latest posts

Back