The shocking things customers do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
I had a customer yesterday who came in for kookys and tan.

Now she had had a tan the previous week and rang me during the week to ask about how to get her tan off.

I had explained to her the exfoliation process and emphasised dont be harsh as I believe in light gentle exfoliation.

She came in yesterday and I could have cried for her skin

It was actually weeping and red raw - it looked like it had been scrubbed with brillo pads

It really disturbed me because it was that aggressive

To be honest at one point I couldnt speak I was that shocked by the extent of it

But it did make me think about how customers interpret what we say

Has anyone else cam across anything like this?

I used to have a client who came for facials and skincare. She said that she had been a nurse. On analysing her skin I remarked on a scar. She told me that she had carried out her own mole removal :Scared: omg.

I used to have a client who came for facials and skincare. She said that she had been a nurse. On analysing her skin I remarked on a scar. She told me that she had carried out her own mole removal :Scared: omg.

ahh omg thats mad

Kookys are a brand of nail wraps like minx. They are sold through the beauty partnership. I love them :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Do you have to have kooky training to use them on clients? Are they easy to use and what equipment do you need? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

No i have never had kooky training and i ordered from their website (once registered) with no issues. They are exactly the same as minx to use :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back