The 'Small Room' Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ammej85

Reaction score
After searching and not really coming up with that much I have decided to start a thread for 'Small Roomies'. (I was going to make a group but thought 'what if no one joins'?!)

Anyways I'm about to take on a small room above a hair salon and would love to see pics of other peoples small room's and space saving idea's/furniture/links etc.

I already have my eye on a couple of wall mountable polish racks. However om finding it difficult to find some nice cabinets to pop on the wall for my other stock that dont look like they belong in a bathroom and that don't cost a fortune!

Anyways as said, pics/links much appreciated and hopefully us smaller roomies can help each other out with idea's! :biggrin:

Hey! How are u? Congrats on stepping up your game :) Great having the hair and beauty together as it works well off eachother (just like me).

Roughly can you tell me what the size of your room is. Would you be able to have partician wall to make cubicles?

Give me some more info and I can help you with this as I have 5 cubicles in my salon splitting up the hair side and beauty side.

xx

Hiya!

Nope my room is literally like a cubicle! Theres a couch already in there but its one that has the extra head hole attached and doesnt sit up so will be swapping for my couch. Theres enough room to get my stool in at the end and a chair and a small trolley, thats it.

Deffo have to be mani's across couch, pedi's on the couch, and lots of 'things on wall's!

There is a larger room which has just gone but will be keeping my beady eye on that one! x

I have my mani table out in front with the hairdressers (could u ask them) This is great for getting new Clients! I also do my makeup there.

Have u signed anything yet for the room? If its really small I would look for something bigger! Cause there is only so much you can do! Esp when it comes to massages, facials and so on.

My cubicles are enough for my bed and a stool and stand for wax etc but I would love something bigger cause its cramped xx

Latest posts

Back