The Stone Roses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
Did anyone go and see the stone roses at Heaton park.? I've been waiting for 20years to see this band live twas AMAZING!!:lick:

I didnt go but I wish I had, they are one of my favourite bands, so jealous!

I went on Friday, amazing!! Danced all night X

I agree! Waited 20 years and used to think what a shame it was I would never see them live in my life time - so thrilled! Friday night was epic!!

I'm on my way today. Just waiting for the taxi to pick us up. I am so excited!!! Like you say I've waited 20 years and I never thought this chance would come. Oh and it's my birthday so doubled bonus :)

Ahhh fantastic I went on Friday aswell I'm even contemplating going later and getting a ticket outside !!! It was soooo good apart from the bottle of wee (for want of a better word) that landed in my hood!!

I went too, was so good :D

Arghh so so jealous! Couldn't get tickets. Love love love them. Jealous of you lucky oones that got to go!!

We had 2 spare tickets ended up selling them outside for £20 each! You should oif just gone there were loads for sale!! X may be they will do another tour next year!!;-) hope so in my dreams anyway!

Latest posts

Back