The strong bond ...that is THE SALONGEEK !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Now look what you lot have done.
:hug::hug::hug:
Thanks to all the lovely geeks that have been there for me when I've been down.

GEEKS ARE THE BEST

Pass the tissues please :cry::cry:

Just one word for this site and all who are in it.................

WONDERFUL

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:​

OOOHHHHHH Look i'm still awake nanananana lmao and guess what else. I'm not pissed hahahaha. OK this site has been my backbone the past few weeks, and tonight I saved someone elses life (not a geek) purely because you lot kept me sane and strong and I was able to help someone else.

Whose got the tissues!!!!!!

Just got back from London, just started my period, and this is the first posting I've read!!!!!
Wow!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Omg - what are you all like??!:cry:

Group :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Hug

Its all so true tho, we all love coming on this site and having a good read and chat with like minded people.

The Geeks always give me a warm feeling inside arrhh:)

big Hugs to all.

Btw just to let you know, i've just completed my first week in my own little salon. i was so happy and contented sitting in my little room all week, with lots of visits from Friends and family to wish me all the best. I had about 12 customers all week, which was great. I also sold a gift voucher.

Every night i still came home and after looking after my family, i sat down at my computer to visit all my friends on the Salon geek site. I didn't neglect ya once xx

Such wonderful things to say, and so true!
I haven't been here long, but I feel I've found a family that is always there, and never yells at me: "will you stop talking about nails, already!"
Thanks to each and every one of you, and a big thanks to The Grand Geek for making this possible!

Latest posts

Back