The Sweet Shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerenityNailz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm staying in Leeds until the end of the week and want to visit the sweet shop before I leave - is it based at the head office address and what are the opening hours - meant to call s2 earlier and ask but didnt get round to it!

x

Yes same address, sorry cant remember opening times. Mon to fri only x

Normal opening hours, Monday- Friday.

I'm going to Leeds next Monday and Tuesday! I'm going to visit too! :)

Aww I wanna visit the sweet shop!!! :)

I'm on my way now - sooooo excited!! x

SURPRISE! You will probably run into Holly and Margie, her mum. I happen to know they are there for a short time this morning. :)

I must have missed them Geeg :-( I absolutely loved the sweet shop and could have bought everything in there!! Got some great goodies! x

Hiya,

Does the shop stock the Vinylux polishes yet do you know?

I know the starter kits are out of stock but was looking at the Summer brights collection on online, lovely colours. Does anyone know what colours it contains and are they smaller than the standard bottles?

It doesnt say much about it when you click on the product, just the price.

Many Thanks

Louise

Hiya,

Does the shop stock the Vinylux polishes yet do you know?

I know the starter kits are out of stock but was looking at the Summer brights collection on online, lovely colours. Does anyone know what colours it contains and are they smaller than the standard bottles?

It doesnt say much about it when you click on the product, just the price.

Many Thanks

Louise

They had Vinylux in and I managed to get all the colours I wanted - although I believe they have run out of some colours after the mad rush this morning!

x

Latest posts

Back