The Tangle Teezer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLAMOUR BEAUTY

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the Tangle Teezer, its a fantastic brush that removes tangles on wet or dry hair without splitting ends or damaging the hair. It also can be used on hair extensions to brush the hair as it does not damage the bonds

was that the one on dragons den?

yes im sure he was on dragons den.. and he tried to brush the hair and it got tangled (didnt exactly help the product) and they said im out..

ive never tried it personally...

Yes, thats the one

Its been on Dragons den updated too, the one that got away and I forgot which one said they wish they had invested.

I bought one today from a mates salon, OMG I love it.

yes im sure he was on dragons den.. and he tried to brush the hair and it got tangled (didnt exactly help the product) and they said im out..

ive never tried it personally...

Congratulations with the baby

I have one for my daughter, imo its fantastic!! my daughter has naturally curly hair and it glides through her hair with ease.

Sue x

IMO _This is my best purchase this year.

I have long hair and always gets tangles, I am also head sore sometimes but this just glides through.

I have been sat here brushing my hair watching the TV (I am so sad), the feeling on the scalp is similar top angle fingers it is so relaxing.

The supplier is Salon Focus in Manchester, if anyone needs the details PM me as I dont think I am allowed to post telephone numbers ect on the forum.

www.salonfocus.com

Last edited:
thanx :).. still waiting for it to appear

oh yeah i saw the catch up glad im not the only dragons den fan lol

I love Dragons DEN And hubby too, the only problem is that after its gone off hubby thinks he is going to invent the next big thing. An adaption of something pathetic

I think its amazing! I use it on my hair extensions and wouldnt use anything else now. We now use and retail them in our salon and they sell very well.

Just ordered one!! I remember seeing the guy on the Dragon Dens programme and he was doing very well alone without the dragons help, it did seem a good product. Ive got to try one, hopefully it will stop my daughter moaning when it comes to brushing her hair, a reasonable price I thought too, at £9.77 plus postage. Ive ordered the purple glitter one as I love my bling. Ill let you know what I think when it arrives.

My mum brought one for my daughters hair...cost her about 310...its bright pink...lovely to hold and i love the idea of it....but...it only does the top layer of my girls hair...it doesn't go right through...they have VERY thick and VERY long hair...(pic in my profile album) if i section the hair it works better but its like the bristles just ain't long enough.

Anybody got an online link for these brushes please?
:hug:

I've wanted one of these for weeks, finally I got round to getting one from Regis Salon located inside the House of Fraser store on Oxford Street. I paid a tenner for the neon pink one.

It's absolutely superb, my normal Denman brush rips through my hair, which concerned me as it is very long (waist length almost) but I want to grow it longer.

The TT seems to unravel knots really quickly and gently. Like another poster mentioned, on thick, long hair you do have to section your hair to brush it all, but I had to do that anyway with my regular brush so I don't mind.

***Update ***Update***Update***

My friends salon got 10 from Salon Focus and within 2 days all gone except the one she is using in the salon, they are a real profit earner.

The link is below

www.salonfocus.com they are based in Manchester. If anyone needs details please PM me.

Yes I have one and you will soon be able to buy them in Sallys Salon Services!

I just checked sallys are not stocking them.

Salon Focus is the only salon supplier. www.salonfocus.com

Update on the sales for Tangle Teezers

40 sold in 3 weeks, I wish I went in hairdressing instead of beauty at times.

I was going to stock them in my salon. I called them up and they are going to be selling them in Sallys so i decided not to stock them.
People aren't going to come in and buy from a salon when they can just go and buy them from Sallys!

Latest posts

Back