The thing I hate about enhancements...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
I LOVE my nails when they have gel enhancements on but I do miss being about to scratch an itch lol anyone else find this?:lol:

:lol: yes. With acrylic too! I end up slapping my itch like it's a bad weave sometimes >.<

Ooooo I feel you there! I love when my acrylics are newly back filled they're sharp as and I can have a good scratch!

Ahh glad it's not just me...sometimes I just have to use something else to relieve an itch lol

I'm with you there! I do miss a good scratch to rid that itch! lol

Lol yes, know exactly what you mean. I'll grab anything to hand and use that!

Its good for my as i have ecezma so i didnt have anything on my nails i would scratch my skin to shreads!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Its good for my as i have ecezma so i didnt have anything on my nails i would scratch my skin to shreads!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek
You've got a point there hun! I have eczema too...especially when I'm in bed it stops me as there is nothing else to use lol

Rough up the edge w a 100 grit file. It'll wear smooth in a day, but its good for the moment.:). That or super sharp stilettos. (wink)

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Oh yes i know that feeling. I try not to have them much, And as soon as i finish them on myself i think ( why did i do that ) as i always get an itch after everytime.
thankgod for kids though lol x

My mum actually only has acrylic nails put on because she has a stress problem with picking and scratching her head! Lol

She still tries though.

Sent from my GT540 using SalonGeek

My boyfriend has eczema on his hands.... he's always scratching and picking at them, maybe he needs a nice set of enhancements? ;)

My boyfriend has eczema on his hands.... he's always scratching and picking at them, maybe he needs a nice set of enhancements? ;)
Lol it would certainly stop him!:lol:

Latest posts

Back