Quantcast

the tip company white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

angel fingers

Reaction score
i have read that the tip company has 4 types of white tip to offer, i use a lot of white but because i only have one style find that they are not a great fit for all nails. i have contacted the co. for a brochure but still no sign after 3 weeks. can anyone give me any info on the white or indeed the other ranges. maybe one of you would be good enough to e mail me a copy of the brochure. pretty please ! :D :D :D

Cameo Val

Reaction score
hhmmmmm makes me think that if the company cant be bothered to send out a brochure to prospective customers quickly, then what are they going to be like with delivery of stock. Does not send out a good message does it.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
My brochure came next day, so call them again in case it got lost in the post. Would love to e-mail it to you but too phased by modern technology!!!!!!!
angel fingers said:
i have read that the tip company has 4 types of white tip to offer, i use a lot of white but because i only have one style find that they are not a great fit for all nails. i have contacted the co. for a brochure but still no sign after 3 weeks. can anyone give me any info on the white or indeed the other ranges. maybe one of you would be good enough to e mail me a copy of the brochure. pretty please ! :D :D :D

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Would love to know if anyone has used these tips as always looking for different ones. I hate the white tips that are too white if you know what i mean. They tend to look very false and would like to find some that are a bit more creamier in colour so not to look so vibrant.

Any ideas anyone?

Latest posts