The true price of wax!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
It amazes me how many people don't know what they're really paying for their wax. I often hear 'but it's only X pounds per bag' when they've failed to notice that they're only getting half the amount of a brand that they think is more expensive.

Next time you see a price, divide it by how many 100gms there are in the bag and thats the real price. So for example a £15 bag of 800gms is a hell of a lot cheaper than a £13 bag of 500g Do the maths.

Lol I do this with everything! It drives my husband mad as ill stand in the supermarket working out which items are actually the better deal :)

And its also how economical it is to use - if it spreads thinner then it goes further so better value for money.

Kim I go to my corner shop & buy a skinny bottle of milk for 80p when a big milk twice the size is only 20p darer at a quid, so I think i should stay well clear of buying any wax lol xx

And don't forget the p and p.

Lol I do this with everything! It drives my husband mad as ill stand in the supermarket working out which items are actually the better deal :)

I do this too and will mentally work out the best value. Isn't it infuriating when the stores under the price say "£x per 100g" but on others say "£x per £1kg" meaning I still need to mentally work it out lol

Latest posts

Back