The Ugly face of beauty c4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Anyone watching this??

16 year olds getting botox

I'm watching it!:eek:

Frightening isnt it?

Seems alot of probs abroad

Imagine your eyebrow not moving

I know, but what really make people WANT to have surgery?! I wont trust anyone!

I think we should be in chit chat -

Everyone should use the services of a good beautician in my view:)

Just put it on, what on earth are they doing to that persons head/face?

Just put it on, what on earth are they doing to that persons head/face?

That lady had a face lift and it left one side of her face paralised, so they are trying to correct it!:mad:

Ah, it was a brow lift

That lady had a face lift and it left one side of her face paralised, so they are trying to correct it!:mad:
Oh god that's awful. Just heard them say brow lift at end x

It's really shocking that a lot of people on this programme are so quick to sign up for surgery without even checking who their surgeon is etc...

I wouldn't get my nails done without a recommendation, never mind surgery!! :eek:

well said an*gel

Its propaganda isnt it - people buy into it

I wonder who the oldest practicing beautician is......

I watched this and loved it as I was so glad these people got corrective surgery, however, I must say even if you do check out your surgeon things can still go wrong. I checked out mine who was recommended to me also and she botched mine up horrendously. I gave her the opportunity to correct it and in the end had to sue her, I went to see Mr McGeorge and he is the only surgeon in 4 years that has said they can correct her work.

The defendants solicitors have made an offer which has been rejected and mine has put in a counter offer. I didn't want to end up down this route but after 4 corrective surgeries with this surgeon who botched up my procedure I thought enough was enough. I can't wait to get the funds to pay for the corrective work with Mr McGeorge. They are supposed to be doing a second series but thankfully this series made me aware of the surgeons out there who are willing and able to correct botched surgeries.

I watched this and loved it as I was so glad these people got corrective surgery, however, I must say even if you do check out your surgeon things can still go wrong. I checked out mine who was recommended to me also and she botched mine up horrendously. I gave her the opportunity to correct it and in the end had to sue her, I went to see Mr McGeorge and he is the only surgeon in 4 years that has said they can correct her work.

The defendants solicitors have made an offer which has been rejected and mine has put in a counter offer. I didn't want to end up down this route but after 4 corrective surgeries with this surgeon who botched up my procedure I thought enough was enough. I can't wait to get the funds to pay for the corrective work with Mr McGeorge. They are supposed to be doing a second series but thankfully this series made me aware of the surgeons out there who are willing and able to correct botched surgeries.

Crikey. You confess to being surgically botched, yet you are happily promoting inadequately accredited Botox training? Are you getting the funds for Mr McGeorge by affiliate marketing commissions?

This isn't directed at you personally - but you have to admit your case is founded on shifting sands somewhat?

What about botched, under accredited, poorly trained, and under insured Botox therapists. Are they OK?

Who do their customers talk to when it goes wrong for them?

No I am not, thank you for saying it's not a personal attack, I just want people to know that even if you check things out things can still go wrong. Mr McGeorge knows his stuff so he deserves his praises being sung.

Oh and when have I ever said I agree or promote bt doing aesthetic treatments or a blackmarket training company, surely you have read your PM I sent you? I think only medical professionals should be trained. You are referring to a past forum post but please have another look at no time does it state anything about bt's being involved! Anyway this subject is about surgery can we get back on the subject please?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back