The ultimate poll - Should sprouts go in room 101? (BTW the answer is YES!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should sprouts stay or go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mummy they are all ganging up on me :cry::cry::cry: . I'm being bullied by sprout mutants. Hey I'm going to set my brother on all of you and he's BIGGER than you and he'll bash you :smack:

I lol when I read the last paragraph at the bottom of the page... :lol:

Thats it - I had better get cooking these for Steve's breakfast, lunch and dinner then! :lol:

Thats it - I had better get cooking these for Steve's breakfast, lunch and dinner then! :lol:

Try to vary it a bit - how about sprout souffle, sprout pie, sprout omelette,
sprout puree, the combinations are endless

OMG ... roflmaopmp...

this is hilarious...I can't stop laughing...

Lickle Ickle Baby Imitation Cabbages Rule...YEAH!!!

did you really think you could get rid of a Christmas institution??? tut tut

I like my ickle friends boiled to oblivion...so they are smelly and mushy...then the water put into the gravy...so thats nice and sprouty too...:green:
Close all the doors and windows while they are cooking...don't put on the extractor fan...devour the farty smell...Mmmmm takes me back to my childhood..:lol:

OH MASTER ZARG I AM DEVOTED TO SPREADING THE LOVE FOR LICKLE ICKLE BABY CABBAGES AKA SPROUTS:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

OMG ... roflmaopmp...

this is hilarious...I can't stop laughing...

Lickle Ickle Baby Imitation Cabbages Rule...YEAH!!!

did you really think you could get rid of a Christmas institution??? tut tut

I like my ickle friends boiled to oblivion...so they are smelly and mushy...then the water put into the gravy...so thats nice and sprouty too...:green:
Close all the doors and windows while they are cooking...don't put on the extractor fan...devour the farty smell...Mmmmm takes me back to my childhood..:lol:

OH MASTER ZARG I AM DEVOTED TO SPREADING THE LOVE FOR LICKLE ICKLE BABY CABBAGES AKA SPROUTS:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

You need to join the STS society

I'm with you all the way...:hug:

sprouts.....minging things they look all nice before they are cooked, no smell, then pop them in a pan and get your sick bucket out, nasty smelly things that you hid under your mash when you where little......heaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry Sassy but I just voted to keep the sprouts. Hated them as a kid, Love them now! Now where cam i get a sprout Jibbett for my Crocs!!

Sprouts are AWFUL....:irked:....even thinking about it they make me want to choke...

Now Frogs legs.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:green:

To right Sassy they are the evilest veg god had the cheek to create :lol::lol:

Sprouts are AWFUL....:irked:....even thinking about it they make me want to choke...

Now Frogs legs.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:green:

lmao...I'm not even going down that route...:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Sassy but I just voted to keep the sprouts. Hated them as a kid, Love them now! Now where cam i get a sprout Jibbett for my Crocs!!

Sprouts AND Crocs - sorry love you are a lost cause! The space ship will be beaming you up in the next week or so. Was nice knowing you though!

Hmmm now I wonder if someone having sprouts in their avatar is sufficient reason to

BAN THEM :irked::irked::irked:

Brussels_Sprouts_smallpic.gif
They grow well on almost any soil, and are quite content in partial shade. Surely a vegetable for all gardens.
Brussels Sprouts were cultivated in Belgium as far back as 1200, hence the name (Brussels is capital of Belgium. They were first grown commercially in Belgium in the 1580s, now they are cultivated all over Europe.​
Where To Grow Brussels Sprouts
Sprouts are very tolerant of almost all soil conditions although they dislike acid soils which can make them more susceptible to club root. A firm soil is best in order to enable the root system to support these top heavy plants.
They will grow equally well in sun or partial shade, but prefer partial shade. Be sure not to grow them in front of other plants which need full sun, their foliage will put others in the shade. Again, because they are top-heavy, they should be grown in an area which is free from strong winds.​

Mmmmmmmm...love me sprouts, especially with bread sauce !!.....and i love the little bit you find later on stuck in ya teeth....its like you get to enjoy it all over again.

WONDER WHAT THERE LIKE COVERED IN CHOCOLATE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back