The ultimate tanning mitt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
i've only tried 2 and so far im dissapointed by both of them!

Primark £1 - This is ok, But after a while the plastic bit inside came away so your hand slipped around while using it which was pretty crap, BUT for a £1 it lasted ok.

Savers 3 in 1 mitt £1 - I've seen this mitt advetised online for £4! Glad I did not buy it or I would of been super pissed! The sponge side is advertised as a exfoliating side aswell but if i used it as that it wouldnt of budged a thing! The second side is a buffer, and tbh I did use it but didnt actually see it do anything, didnt blend etc. It aslo comes with 2 black gloves which also annoyed me as the sponge side leaked and your hand slid around inside so you couldnt really apply it properly! Mess!

Any other reviews geeks?!

I just figured they were all near enough the same to be honest!

The only ones I've ever used is one from Sally's years ago (not sure of brand) and one from Superdrug, a Solait one I think. Both do the trick just fine.

I had a st tropez one for years until my dog ate it! That was a good one. But I always wear gloves underneath just incase. I do have the one from Superdrug now. I think as Rhona said it is a brand called solait or something?

I had a st tropez one for years until my dog ate it! That was a good one. But I always wear gloves underneath just incase. I do have the one from Superdrug now. I think as Rhona said it is a brand called solait or something?
I bought the solait mousse self tan and sweet baby jesus it was awful!

Latest posts

Back