The Untouchables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexuspilot

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they have a website that's up? I've heard so much about them, but am clueless of what they're all about.

I went to www.untouchablesnailart.com with no luck :?: :?:

Help!!! :(

... would love to say that Jacqui & Sue had the time but there is no website :( they do have a book (can't remember the name but will let you know when I'm back in work next week). Jacqui Jefford is a CND Ambassador, she is an appointed sub-distributor for us and she has co-written 2 books; she started working with Sue Marsh years ago and they created the Untouchables due to the fantastic work they did for the catwalks!! Anyway, a bit of info there... I'll let you know about the book! ;)

Their work is amazing!!! They used to have examples online but it's sorta...vanished!!! But they're brilliant :)

Hey guys ... I just happen to have an autographed copy of Jacqui's latest book in front of me :D and it's brillant ;)
It covers everything from your salon working environment to photogrphic and compition nails to what to do after ... becoming a trainer, presenter, etc.
you can order it online at http://www.thomsonlearning.co.uk

ps I hear they're working on another as we speak![/list]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back