The voice inside says "blog it"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buff = naked? confused!
Buff here in the states is slang for naked i.e "He was in the buff" Or also for someone who is very muscular i.e "Did you see that buff guy?"

and I'm on my way to the blog room GMG!!

PS. Yes you are very buff...er, the second meaning! :D

I think I get it now.

So, then a post like "this happened today when shopping for wedding dress" that's just about my day, is blog.
And then a post like "need your opinion - which dress is best" is ok for the chit-chat?

Please let me know if I've got this right.

By golly, she's got it LOL.

buff.....means polished...."need to buff up my floor"......are you shiny GMG...?...:lol:

Blogs...what a great thing they are:)
Good thread.

Blogs...what a great thing they are:)
Good thread.

lol...I agree...

I know not what my life was before blogs...:lol:

Sometimes it is hard to know which way to go...thread or blog?

I just blog it...always a safe option for me...:)

buff.....means polished...."need to buff up my floor"......are you shiny GMG...?...:lol:
That's what he is SHINY, and after shouldn't a Grand Master Geek be shiny??

"Get your shades ladies and gents to behold.....the great and auspicious....the wise and kind.....the buffiest of the buff GMG!!! (Please do not stare directly into the Grand Master)."

******The crowd roars and the people rejoice!!!!******

SPEECH, SPEECH!!

Buff here in the states is slang for naked i.e "He was in the buff" Or also for someone who is very muscular i.e "Did you see that buff guy?"

and I'm on my way to the blog room GMG!!

PS. Yes you are very buff...er, the second meaning! :D

So, can someone be a double buff, i.e naked and gorgeous :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Marlise

Ummmm
I suppose so, huh? So they'd be Buff2 then? (2 = squared) :lol:

Hey Samantha? is he B2????

:lol::lol::lol:

Buff AND strong? My, my :eek:

I think Samuel is getting somewhat scared now....:Scared::lol:

Ladies as much as I love and adore him... I would never descibe Sam as buff in a muscley type way... bless his heart... he's just not built like that - he's slim! However, in the 'buff'... he's fine!! :lol::eek::smack:

Ladies as much as I love and adore him... I would never descibe Sam as buff in a muscley type way... bless his heart... he's just not built like that - he's slim! However, in the 'buff'... he's fine!! :lol::eek::smack:

LOL! :lol:

oooer Mrs:lol::hug:

Marlise
Ooooooh what a treat! Be still my heart!! :Love:

However, in the 'buff'... he's fine!! :lol::eek::smack:

Oh dear, what has Sam started with his self flattery.. :wink2:

Does he not realise this site is crawling full of desperate, filthy minded women ... or am I just talking for myself here :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Does he not realise this site is crawling full of desperate, filthy minded women ... or am I just talking for myself here :lol: :lol:

Marlise

If he didn't already know, he knows now.:lol:

And no, you are pretty much describing most of us:lol:

Marlise
... i DON'T THINK HE HAS SEEN THIS thread... but it's all his fault so we blame him and only him. BTW when I think of the word BUFF it's normally done during a fullset!! :eek:

... i DON'T THINK HE HAS SEEN THIS thread... but it's all his fault so we blame him and only him. BTW when I think of the word BUFF it's normally done during a fullset!! :eek:

Your heard it straight from the horse's mouth ladies - It's HIS fault!!
(because we all know, the 'true' boss is of the house is of the feminine variety LOL)

(ps: please don't think I compared you to a horse LOL)

...BTW when I think of the word BUFF it's normally done during a fullset!! :eek:

I dont know if thats dedication or a teensie bit sad :lol:

I'm not commenting on my interpretaion of Sam and buff cos I'm a good girl so my thoughts are totally pure...............:green:

Latest posts

Back