The voice inside says "blog it"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear, what has Sam started with his self flattery.. :wink2:

Does he not realise this site is crawling full of desperate, filthy minded women ... or am I just talking for myself here :lol: :lol:

Marlise

If he didn't already know, he knows now.:lol:

And no, you are pretty much describing most of us:lol:
How quick this thread took a sharp turn left! :eek: What was the orginal subject again? :o

I think this needs a bit of a bump!

I think this needs a bit of a bump!

Why so we can continue the 'Sam in the Buff' thread or the 'if I wanna talk about meeeeeeeee all the time... I need to use my BLOG'... part!! :o:D

Why so we can continue the 'Sam in the Buff' thread or the 'if I wanna talk about meeeeeeeee all the time... I need to use my BLOG'... part!! :o:D

Whichever takes your fancy!!!!!!! :D (and we know which version that is! :lick:)

oooh you mean we can choose? Decisions decisions...........:twisted:

anyone but me, notice the tags on this thread?

HA HA HA HA HA H A HA :D

anyone but me, notice the tags on this thread?

HA HA HA HA HA H A HA :D
Yeah, I saw 'em too V!!

I still say GMG is shiny!! :D

I am STILL waiting for GMG to comment on OUR comments
:lol:

As it seems i have gotten out of bed the wrong side i'm gonna say it :D

This thread has been great to read,but IMO the message has been lost and chit chat is looking messier than ever with loads of blog style threads :eek: lol

This thread has been great to read,but IMO the message has been lost and chit chat is looking messier than ever with loads of blog style threads :eek: lol

:o Your right of course but every time I see it I remember the original point of the topic even if I couldn't resist one last comment, honest I do :hug:

I don't think the message has been lost hun...but just in case: :lol:

USE YOUR BLOGS...TO RAMBLE AND TALK ABOUT PERSONAL STUFF PEOPLE, NOT THE CHIT CHAT FORUM!!! :lol:
Example: I just stubbed my toe...OUCH that smarts!! = BLOG!

Example #2: I just stubbed my toe...OW, it really hurts, I think the nail came halfway off, what should I do? = FORUM!

:hug: :lol: :hug: :lol: :hug: :lol:

...and I STILL say he's SHINY!

Think it is time for this to be bumped up again! :hug::hug::hug:

nice bump Oey ... x

lol! Sorry - I'm off to blog it! xx :hug:

ooops sorry....:rolleyes: duh...of course!!

job done!

thanks
x

I am just bumping this as a gentle reminder. Whilst we all like to celebrate our successes and get lots of people giving us a pat on the back and saying well done. These sorts of posts are taking up lots of space on the main forums and there is the possibility that some cries for help and assistance are being lost in the mix.

If you have never blogged before and I know lots will say "dont do blogs", please give it a try. The blogs sometimes get top heavy with bad news so it is good to get some good news in there once in a while.

Blogs are for all news not just bad news!

If you have never blogged before and I know lots will say "dont do blogs", please give it a try. The blogs sometimes get top heavy with bad news so it is good to get some good news in there once in a while.

Blogs are for all news not just bad news!

Somehow Blog'ing is possibly seen (certainly as by me till now)as just a load of "oh hun" and "ahh bless" when you first have a look see.

However I have to admit having a proper look around it sometimes can be very intresting and I have to confess loosing my virginity (and not for the first time I will add...hope I don't get into trouble for saying that :eek:) earlier this week and took the plunge.....and actually bloged :eek:

it was actually quiet cool..not quiet the same sort of feeling as my first time mentioned above:eek: but never the less still not bad at all.

right...mmmm let me try and think of something posative to say...ok done that..now where can I find that dam blog button again???

I have had and saw soooo much advice in the blogs,
They help you to get to know the person behind the username...

Its just another forum in a way....tears...laughs...allsorts,
And although we still need to stick to the commandments of course,
You can be yourself and relax in there.

You can write a whole entry about your life if you want to....
Or just simply a AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!11
If you want to lol....

I love my blog....
I find some of them get lost now though,
Does anybody else find the layout confusing lol or is it just me :o
I tend to skip on, read the ones on the first page.....wander off and then forget to click through to read them again,

Anyway I am off to find out why Sam is shiney :confused:

Latest posts

Back