The voice inside says "blog it"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear, leave you guys alone for a few weeks and THIS is what happens! :lol:

Seriously, there is no great mystery to blogging or about what to blog, you blog anything you like, jokes, recipes, complaints, a to do list..anything! Because it is something that is YOURS and you can have others input and compliments, assumptions, views and thoughts as you like, or not. You can leave everything private, but you won't get comments or assistance on anything you need a comment or assistance on.

We are really beating a dead horse here guys! The fact is this is Sam and Samatha's forum, they created it, they pay money for the upkeep and running of said site, and they have requested that certain things take place and certain rules be adhered to, really is that hard, seeing how much of themselves that they have given to us all to have this wonderful site?

If you don't like the rules, go make your own forum!

....And on top of ALL that I insist that Sam is Shiny! :lol:

This is a few months out of date and over now. Lets not get into this again.

:eek: Sorry, I hadn't checked the date on the thread! :hug:

OKAY, JUST IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST AND GO ON ABOUT YOUR DAILY LIVES! MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! :hug:

Boy, do I know how to step in it! :rolleyes:

:eek: Sorry, I hadn't checked the date on the thread! :hug:

OKAY, JUST IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST AND GO ON ABOUT YOUR DAILY LIVES! MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! :hug:

Boy, do I know how to step in it! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump :green:

Just a quick reminder to everyone (please) that rants/vents/general personal meanderings etc should be posted in the blogs.

Thanks peeps :hug:

...what must newbie's make of all of this ????[/QUOTE

lol...very interesting read, one must admit lol! Fab post, I have learnt 3 things from it all (1) what a blog is as I didn't really have a clue! (2) the GMG actually swears (ffs) !! Lol and (3) and also he's lovely and shiney!!

Hope u don't all mind me butting it, but u did ask what newbee geeks think of the thread and I think it was a very educational and a rather enjoyable bit of night time reading! Xxx

I have a beauty blog if anyone wanted to have a nosey :) MAKE me UP I love hearing feedback too, be gentle I only started in January this year! I know I'm not a professional and my blog isn't perfect, it's just something I like to do for fun.

Kia x

I have a beauty blog if anyone wanted to have a nosey :) MAKE me UP I love hearing feedback too, be gentle I only started in January this year! I know I'm not a professional and my blog isn't perfect, it's just something I like to do for fun.

Kia x
Hi and welcome Kia... this particular thread referred to this site's blog section, as opposed to personal (off site) blogs. Hope the info helps :D

Bumpety bump ....

As a reminder, would geeks please remember to start a blog if they are posting their day-to-day experiences ... when posted as threads to the Forums, not only does it just create an endless list of new threads, but they are often missed and seldom grab anyone's attention.

Blogs are a way of sharing your daily news with other geeks.

Thanks.

I thought that this thread ought to get a "bump" again.

There are a lot of blogs on the main forum lately and then when others see them, they think that that is where they should blog too, so it's understandable.

The Blogs themselves are found by clicking "other" and then "blogs" at the top of the page.
I think some Geeks just forget themselves a little bit and forget that the whole world can see what they write.

You can make your blog private, so only your friends can see it if you wish.

Blog Land is a much better place for a good old rant! :)

Last edited:
I have a beauty blog if anyone wants a nosey ..

I find its nails beauty and a bit of everything ♥ Www.shahildarboutique.blogspot.com

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Latest posts

Back