The Walking Dead?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautysallyxox

Reaction score
Anybody watching the walking dead season 5?!! 💀🔫

Every week. Love it! X

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love it.

We have watched season 1-4 in 3 weeks. On the last few episodes then we start on season 5.

Some bits make my stomach turn and some parts are really tearjerkers.

Darryl and Carol are my faves x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails oooooh season 5 is the best yet! 💀

Last episode I found to be less action and more of a story. I have tonight's recorded and going down to watch it shortly! The bit with the leg 😷 haha. Brilliant though!

Omg last nights went on to a whole other story - I love it!!

I just love Walking Dead! Daryl is my favourite. I've been watching since day 1 but I think the best series was the 2nd, on the farm, but this series is getting interesting. I'm sure I read they've already approved a 6th series 😃💀

I love it!! In love with daryl!

Love it!

Watched all 4 seasons in the space of about 3 weeks it's killing me waiting each week on season 5! They have confirmed a season 6 I just seen it on their instagram :)

My fave is daryl definately!

Obsessed with it pretty much.
Last night's episode was all kinds of crazy! Are we allowed to talk about it?

Obsessed with it pretty much.
Last night's episode was all kinds of crazy! Are we allowed to talk about it?

Noooo lol im not on season 5 yet

[QUOTE=Nails

Catch up so we can speculate! 😜

Literally just started watching last weekend and I'm hooked!!

I have to agree, I think season 2 was amazing!

I also thought David Morrissey was brillant as the governor! I liked him and Daryl.

You all need to catch up so we can talk about the new characters Noah and the Dr - :eek:

Yaaaay finally a walking dead thread!!
I'm on season 4, just watched the most boring episode ever where it shows what happens to the general after all that crap went down 😴

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

i love love love walkin dead, darylls my fav as well, theres just summit about him

miss Beauty-licious

I hated all the episodes with the govenor! I loved the first and second season!

I've just started getting into it with this series as my son and his girlfriend love it,I'm definately going to have to go back now and start from the beginning.
I've just bought my son The walking dead monopoly for christmas,you play for survival,it looks pretty good.

LOVE Daryl!! And tyreece hes such a good guy

SPOILER ALERT******

cant belive carol shot that little girl that was so emotional, I still love dale and hershal too devestated when they got killed :-(

Latest posts

Back