The wax queen defuzzes Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
I want to say a big thank you to kim :hug: who came all the way to Yorkshire to hold an intimate waxing course for myself and a few other lovely geeks and lovely none geeks,
we have all had a really fun day and learnt lots and lots,
also a big thank you to impulse (Sam) who stepped in at the last minute to model for me because my model that said she would come did not turn up or get in touch,
it was lovely to meet you all and to get to know you all so, well intimately lol,
i have worked with Perron Riggot wax before with axiom and it was great then but the euroblonde is just fab for the intimate waxing.

I want to say a big thank you to kim :hug: who came all the way to Yorkshire to hold an intimate waxing course for myself and a few other lovely geeks and lovely none geeks,
we have all had a really fun day and learnt lots and lots,
also a big thank you to impulse (Sam) who stepped in at the last minute to model for me because my model that said she would come did not turn up or get in touch,
it was lovely to meet you all and to get to know you all so, well intimately lol,
i have worked with Perron Riggot wax before with axiom and it was great then but the euroblonde is just fab for the intimate waxing.

ah glad you all had a good day

Kim is 'top drawer' isnt she:hug: (ie the bees knees!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She sure is and everyone was so nervous to start with then after 10 Min's no one cared about any of it,
kim really knows how to make people feel comfortable :hug:

Thanks Kim i had a great day too. It really opened my eye up and i picked up loads of tips which i will be putting into practice.

The other girls were really lovely too and i hope to meet you again soon. x

Latest posts

Back