The week between Xmas and New Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the first time EVER...my partner and I have decided to take 2 whole weeks off. We finish Saturday. We are going to spend a few days doing paperwork and catching up with business things.

But apart from that...so excited:) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Normal this week, 10-2 by app only Xmas eve ad nye. I have all clients numbers and they know if someone cancels they will be put earlier as as soon as they are all done I'm out of the door. 27th is a normal day and Friday is late night then normal Saturday off Sunday Monday 10-2 app only as above, then off until 2nd
I'm used to doing Christmas Eve, but nye, never done one In my life. Dreading it because I usually get drunk and asleep by 11 so am guessing this year will be earlier coxo

I'm not working Christmas Eve but I am working Boxing Day. A good client is getting married on the 28th and I'm shellacking and tanning her and her 3 bridesmaids and mother and mother inlaw. It's a full days work but it will pay January's rent when I am expecting to be especially quiet x

I'm working tomorrow (Sunday) all day so i don't have to work Christmas Eve. I'm then closed until Jan 3rd and going to spend time away for NY.. Cannot wait for the break, we all work so hard the run up to Christmas, the break is much needed. I did use to open in between Christmas and NY, but i found that many clients either didn't turn up or ended up cancelling last minute, so a few years ago i decided to closed the salon, spend time with friends and family, we work to live, not the other way round!

Am closed 25th, 26th and 27th. Open Friday, sat, sun and Monday. Closed new years day.
I alway find the period between xmas and new year really busy as people are off work.

Am closed 25th, 26th and 27th. Open Friday, sat, sun and Monday. Closed new years day.

This is what we are doing but not open the Sunday. X

I am mobile and working today (23rd) Christmas Eve 9-4
off tues 25th and wed 26th,
working thurs 27th and fri 28th,
off sat 28th and sun 30th,
Working NYE 9-4
Off till fri 4th jan then normality resumes :)

I can't complain though I had 17th nov till 5th dec off whilst hubby and I went on a Caribbean cruise hehe

I'm a mix of mobile and salon.
Today 23rd I've a 9.30am enhancement and shellac appt then between 6pm and midnight I've a shellac party for around 8 ladies.
24th salon 9-2 then mobile till 6
25-26th off
27th mobile but fitting kids stuff around as its my 15yro birthday
28-29th salon am mobile pm
30th off so I have a full day with my 4yro doing daft stuff.
31st salon
1-2nd off
3rd back to normal :)

I was going to close the week between xmas and new year but am now working thursday 27th and saturday 29th and am fully booked both days.

Had a cracking week this week but am absolutely shattered and am still only half way through my present wrapping so not sure whether to steam ahead and stay up late or go to bed now and be up crack of dawn!!

Happy Christmas everyone xxx

Latest posts

Back